Flooded Thoughts... ♡

When the realization finally hit Tomioka. That he had somehow left his haori... quietly panicked. Knowing that it's very important to himself.
.
.
.
.

Tomioka: *"it's alright. Iguro-kun has my haori, he won't ruin it! It's in good hands..."*

Tomioka thought to himself, trying in an attempt to calm himself down.

Tomioka: "he wouldn't do anything to harm it. Everything is going to alright...I trust Iguro, I know that he will take care of it.."

He said to himself. Finally calming down, but the sense of worry wouldn't leave him. Yet he trusted Iguro.
.
.
.
.
Tomioka Spent the night sleeping the best he could. But the feeling wouldn't go away.
.
.
.
.

.
Iguro laid in his bed still wearing Tomioka's haori. Bringing the sleeve up to his face to smell it. Getting flustered and irritated at himself for it. He lay without his mask of bandages. Leaving his scar visible to the nobody in his room...

Iguro: *"why the actual hell am I so flustered over stupid Tomioka's haori...!? It's just a haori...it may be important to Tomioka, but not to me...well I don't think so at least..."*

He thought to himself as he tried to sleep to no avail. His thoughts flooding with nothing but Tomioka...and he didn't understand why...
.
.
.
Something about him...
.
.
His voice..
.
.
His Smell...
.
.
Just the way he carries himself..
.
.
His appearance..
.
.
.
.
I think I'm in love... And I don't know how to feel about it...
.
.
.
.
🐍♡🌊