Show And Tell.... ♡

This was the first ever time Iguro and Tomioka held hands infront of others, specifically their Hashira peers. Tomioka couldn't keep a straight face when looking at Iguro. He kept smiling...
.
.
.

Tengen Uzui the Sound Hashira stood in front of them with a cocky smile. He was looking between their interlocking fingers and then their faces.

Tengen: "hey love birds! Never thought you'd two would work so well together! Very flashy if I say so myself-!"

Iguro: "nobody cares what you think, Tengen. And what the hell is that supposed to mean, 'we work well together'? You got a problem?"

Iguro said bluntly, not wanting Tengen's opinions. While Tomioka internally panicked about the situation.

Tomioka: *"Iguro...don't be so rude.."*

He wanted to say, but didn't. As he didn't really enjoy Tengen's company either, he thought Tengen was very loud. But he still had respect for him.

Tengen: "yikes. What's up your ass this morning? Jeez"

Tengen chuckled awkwardly before Kyojiro Rengoku the Flame Hashira and Shinazagawa walked up behind him and stood by him.

Shinazagawa: "I bet it's Tomioka"

Shinazagawa snarled before laughing. Seeing Tomioka's and Iguro's faces burn in red as the reaction being quite funny.

Rengoku: "oh my! Shinazagawa I don't think that appropriate! But I do find it considerably funny!"

Rengoku declared loudly with a hearty laugh followed before Tengen joined in. All three of them laughing at Shinazagawa's comment.

Iguro and Tomioka were left stunned in a bright red mess. Iguro being irritated and very flustered was the first one to speak as Tomioka was left shocked and speechless.

Iguro: "we've only been dating for a few days! Shut up! That's not funny Shinazagawa! You too Tengen, Rengoku!"

Tengen: "alright, alright, jeez I'll stop!"

Tengen said, still holding back from laughing. As Shinazagawa and Rengoku slowed their laugh one to a stop. But different tones of smiled across their faces.

Tomioka: *"why would Shinazagawa say that!? That's so vulgar...! Iguro and I have only been together for a little while...but would Iguro even be up for something like that in the future...-? No! What am I thinking!?"*

Tomioka was so indulged in his own spiraling thoughts while his face still burned red.

Rengoku: "ah! Is Tomioka ok?"

Shinazagawa: "no idea, dude's probably fantasizing, huh Iguro?"

Shinazagawa teased. Nudging Iguro with his elbow while smiling mischievously.

Iguro: "Shut up! Let's go Tomioka!"

Iguro scoffed before he grabbed Tomioka's haori sleeve and his wrist while starting to walk away quickly.

Tomioka immediately snapped out of his thoughts. Blinking a few times while he processed what was happening, not knowing what anyone said to cause this. But Tomioka interpreted it wrong...

Tomioka: "Iguro? Where are we going? I'm confused-"

Iguro: "home. Or just somewhere else, Shinazagawa and Tengen really get on my nerves. What's closer, your estate or mine....I think mine. C'mon."

Tomioka flushed red, still interpreting the situation very wrong. Not thinking that Iguro was upset and wanted to leave. But thinking that Iguro wanted to "prove Shinazugawa right" or something.
.
.
.
So Tomioka decided to try and ask without it sounding strange or make Iguro think he wasn't zoning out in embarrassment just a minute ago.

Tomioka: "Hey, Iguro...?"

Iguro turned his head back to look at Tomioka who he was practically dragging around.

Iguro: "what's the matter?"

Tomioka: "Why are you so eager to go back to your estate with me?"

Iguro scoffed while letting out a chuckle as he turned his head back around facing forward.

Iguro: "I just wanna leave, Shinazagawa and the others are being dumbasses."

It was a vague answer that confused Tomioka extremely. It didn't really effect his thinking of what he thought would be happening between them when they got there.

Tomioka: "well what are we going to do-"

Iguro: "quit asking so many questions you airhead...."

Iguro interrupted. Not facing Tomioka and shutting him down from asking questions. (Tomioka thought it was dominating and kinda hot, adding to his attraction towards Iguro.)
.
.
.
.