Asking For Help...♡

Tomioka and Iguro: "I wonder what it would feel like to hug him..."
.
.
.
.
Iguro: *"what would it be like...? Would he pick me up because of how short I appear by him...?"*
.
.
.
Iguro: *"Maybe he will tuck my face into his chest...."*
.
.
.
Iguro: *"I'd like that...he's attractive...-"*

Iguro interrupted his own thoughts....not wanting to admit he's falling for Tomioka.

Iguro: "it's fine to be feeling like this about your friend, right? It's totally fine to compliment your friend, right?"

He asked Kaburamaru who was resting around his neck as he laid down. Kaburamaru hiss quietly as if to respond "don't ask me.."

Iguro sighed loudly, trying to make sense of it all.

Iguro: "you're into help at all.... maybe Kocho....or Kanroji knows something about this whole love thing... they're both women...I don't know what that's supposed to mean..."
.
.
.
.
He found himself at the butterfly mansion. Sitting in front of Kocho Shinobu, the Insect Hashira.

Kocho: "Wonderful to see you again, Iguro-kun! How have you been? It's been only a few days."

Iguro sighed as he looked Kocho in the eyes.

Iguro: "Hi... Kocho-san I need help..."

Kocho: "hm? I'd be happy to help! What seems to be the matter?"

Iguro: "do you have any advice on... love...like love advice, something to tell about falling in love. The signs maybe?"

Kocho seemed surprised. But she giggled and smiled at him as she brought her hands together.

Kocho: "my my~ someone has fallen in love I see~?"

Iguro blushed hard, and got irritated and upset at Kocho. He stood up a bit, threatening to leave out of embarrassment.

Iguro: "s-shut up! It-it's- not like that!"

Kocho: "right, right, please don't leave just yet! My apologies for joking around..."

Kocho chuckled, motioning him to sit back down as she spoke.

Kocho: "figuring out you love someone is a difficult thing. I don't know much about it myself, I've never fallen in love before."

Iguro: "huh? Really? You've never loved someone romantically? I find that surprising."

Kocho: "I'm flattered you think so, but yes. I haven't really felt romantic ever in my life. My profession is something I dedicate a lot of time to. It's understandable that nobody would love a woman like that."

Iguro: "I see...what about me...? Am I loveable?"

Kocho stayed quiet for a bit. Contemplating her honest answer.

Kocho: "I think you're fit to love someone. You may need to fix some the the aspect is of your attitude. You might end up pushing them away. Making them feel unwanted."

Iguro: "I see..."

Kocho: "but I wouldn't worry. If you down the right person... they'll love you and communicate with you if they feel something's off."
.
.
.
.
Iguro: "Thank you Kocho."
.
.
.
.