Dear Tomioka... ♡

-To: Tomioka Giyu
-From: Iguro Obanai

.
.
.

"Dear Tomioka, I wish that I could be with you at the moment, but at this stupid time I'm forced to be on a longer term mission for a lead on a lower moon demon. Many of the slayers I was paired with are horrible fighters in my eyes. We're headed North, which sucks because the crows will take longer to arrive to your estate or wherever you might be. I am not looking forward to anything of the sort on this mission.

On the contrary, I love you so much and miss you alot. I hope that when I return we can cuddle and talk together. I miss the feeling of your soft face in my hands, I miss looking into your eyes and seeing the ocean look back to me."
.
.
.

Tomioka smiled to himself as he read the letter that his crow delivered. He found it silly how Iguro wrote about how upset and negative he felt about his mission, to writing about missing him.

Tomioka: *"I can't wait to see you too, Iguro.."*

Tomioka thought to himself as he sat on the edge of his porch with the letter in his hands.

"I miss the feeling of your soft face in my hands, I miss looking into your eyes and seeing the ocean look back to me."
.
.
.

Tomioka: "He's quite poetic...he's told me now multiple times how my eyes remind him of the ocean..."

Tomioka spoke to himself as his eyes went over the paper multiple times... reading it over and over...just like before...just like the first letter Iguro had sent him...the apology letter...

Tomioka: "His handwriting is pretty... isn't it...how silly to admire...but it's lovely..."

He said to himself as he looked off into the horizon, looking out to the familiar sight of the setting sun and lined trees.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Iguro: *"All of these slayers are cowards! But what the hell is with that kid with a boar head!? Basically rotting animal flesh or something, right? Weird...and he's stupidly loud..."*

That boar kid was Hashibira Inosuke. "King of the mountains"

Iguro: "hey! You! Boar kid!"

Hashibira: "Hah!? It king of the mountains to you! Get it right! This group will fear me!"

Hashibira laughed loudly.

Iguro: "what the hell is with the two swords...? Tengen mentoring you or something?"

Hashibira: "...who?"

An awkward silence fell between the them. The silence plaguing the air as the rest of the demon slayers silently panicked.

Iguro: "Tengen? Tengen. Uzui. The Sound pillar!?"

Iguro gradually raised his voice to a yell as he talked to the boar kid.

Hashibira: "no idea! But he sounds like a cool guy! Where is he?! I wanna fight him!"

Iguro: *"What the fuck, this kid has guts"*
.
.
.
.

Tengen: "hm? I wonder why I feel like someone's talking about me?"

Rengoku: "No idea my friend! We should continue enjoying the tempura as well as we can! Umai!"
.
.
.
.