Inked Pages...♡

Tomioka: *"I know Iguro loves me back...but this is slightly embarrassing...I mean, its alot of writing..."*
.
.
.
.

Tomioka slowly flipped to the next page, his handwriting being messier than the other written pages.

"When we and Iguro had sex he was very submissive. It was a lovely experience, but maybe it was too much for him."

The page continued...

"The way the whimpered and moaned just at my touch were adorable, does that mean he likes it? I'll make sure to do it again."

As Tomioka was reading his own messy handwriting in the moment. He blushed at his own vulger thoughts about Iguro.

Tomioka: *"what I'm I thinking-? I mean...I would like to touch him again...but if it ends up like last time...I don't want to make him uncomfortable..."

(Consent. Is. Sexy. Ok? Consent is very attractive and important.)

Tomioka continued to blush and become flustered as he ran his finger over the dried ink while he read his own words.

"But then right there when Iguro turned things around and continued what I was doing. He's so hot."

Tomioka: *"what the hell...well...at least it's only one page of this... sexual- stuff-"*

"When I got back to dominating Iguro his voice practically moaning my name was hot and sexy-"

Tomioka immediately slammed the notebook shut. Tossing it at the foot of the mattress and putting his hands to his face, covering his blush.

Tomioka: "for the amount of time I spent writing about Iguro, I barely remember writing at all..."

He said to himself as he gently picked up the notebook again and opened it slowly to the same page.
He skimmed over most of it.

Tomioka: "I can't believe I spent probably more than an hour writing this stuff..."

He said to himself as he flipped to the next page. There was less than half a page of writing, continuing the page previously. Tomioka's face flourished in red...

"I would be that mans personal cum dump. I wouldn't hesitate."

Tomioka again, immediately slammed the book shut. This time placing it on his desk as he stood up and walked out of his bedroom.

Tomioka: *"shit, shit, shit. Ohhh my god- n-no! I- can't be tha-! What the fuck-"*

He panicked silently. His red face burning as he thought about what he wrote.

Tomioka: "thinking about it...I guess it wouldn't be bad...I mean...I felt nice when Iguro bothered an attempt to dominate me..."

He whispered under his breath as he walked out to his porch. A place he's been standing at his estate more and more often because he met Iguro. Spending time thinking.

He looked out at the familiar horizon. Taking deep breaths to try and calm down from what he wrote.

Tomioka: *"when Iguro returns...I think I'll need to hide that notebook..."*
.
.
.
.
.
♡~