Returning... ♡

Iguro dreamt the whole night all about Tomioka...the smell of his haori with him as he slept.

While Tomioka...also slept thinking about Iguro...but for different reasons. He was worried that he might ruin his haori...but at the same time he knew Iguro was trustworthy.
.
.
.
.
.
Iguro spent the morning in Tomioka's haori. Staying with it for a while. Every time he looked at it for a while...he felt happy? A genuine feeling he hasn't felt for a long time....

Tomioka; in contrast. Spent the morning contemplating about how to ask Iguro for his haori back...

Tomioka: "Hello Iguro-kun, this is strange but I left my haori here and I would like it returned please"

He practiced in the mirror. Looking at himself before frowning.

Tomioka: "what am I doing..."

He put his hands to his face. Covering it till he practiced again...and again...till he got annoyed with himself.

Tomioka: "it's not that hard to say...!"
.
.
.
.
Iguro was again just sitting on his bed. Still admiring the "borrowed" haori. But now putting on a new layer of bandages to cover the scar on his face... Right after he finished he heard a hesitant knock at his door.

Iguro quickly walk down to his door... It never dawned on him that it was probably Tomioka coming to reclaim his haori...

Tomioka: "..."

Iguro: "..."

They stood in silence as Iguro awkwardly and embarrassingly looked at him. Realizing that he just opened the door to Tomioka... while he was wearing his haori... How embarrassing...

Tomioka: "... Iguro-kun...ah...I can have my haori back...? Please?"

Tomioka asked politely... completely forgetting his practicing because of how confused he was to see Iguro wearing his clothes...

Iguro shook out of his flustered state and nodded.

Iguro: "uh...yeah!"

He said hesitantly as he took off the haori and gently handed it to him...
.
.
.
Why am I disappointed..?
.
.
I knew this should happen...
.
.
But I don't want to give it up...
.
.
.
.

Iguro gently took off the haori and handed it to Tomioka with some unnoticed hesitation.

Tomioka: "thank you... Iguro-kun...this haori means a lot to me..."
.
.
"Thanks for keeping It safe"
.
.
.