Niagra Brawls (2/2)

Soon after the couples were arranged, Chris and Chef gathered the couples to an obstacle course where several items were scattered all around the floor. Gina, Mateo, Alex, Bowie, Wayne and Vincent were on pedestals while Scary Girl, Silas, Scarlett, MK, Julia and Cindy were wearing blindfolds.

"Welcome contestants to the first part the challenge." Chris said to the contestants. "Because a good marriage is based on trust, and the ability to argue louder than your spouse, each groom or bride will use a megaphone to guide their blindfolded groom or bride to their wedding garments."

"Couples who obtain their garments will move onto the next challenge." Chef said to the contestants. "And your challenge begins, now!"

"Remember, Vincent, we're on the same team." Cindy said as she glared at Vincent to make sure he doesn't do anything to upset her. "So don't do any funny business!"

"Relax, babe, there will be nothing funny about this." Vincent said to Cindy as she then began walking through the obstacle course, Vincent got his megaphone out and began talking to her through it. "Walk three paces straight ahead and turn left."

Cindy did as Vincent instructed and took a few paces forward and went left, but accidentally fell into a small pool that was filled with mud. Vincent then laughed at Cindy after she fell into the pool.

"What do you know, that was the moment where you were finally being useful for once." Mateo said with a smirk to Vincent as he glared at Mateo in anger, while he and the others snickered.

*Static*

"I never had a plan for staying here before, but if I mess with Cindy long enough for Silanha to notice, he'll for sure come back and beg me to be his boyfriend again." Vincent said with a smirk. "After that, I'll instantly gain immunity and Mateo will be gonzo!"

*Static*

"Okay Scarlett, go a little to the right!" Alex shouted through his megaphone as he helped in guiding Scarlett through the course. Scarlett did as he instructed and went to the right, avoiding one of the obstacles. "That's good, Scar! Now just keep moving forward and take a few paces to the left!"

Scarlett then kept on moving forward and took a few paces to the left, until she bumped into a mannequin with a light blue wedding dress. Scarlett then took off the blindfold and sighed as she looked at the dress.

"Hopefully Chris doesn't make me wear this.." Scarlett said as she looked at the dress with disgust.

"Okay, which way should I go now, Mateo?" Silas asked Mateo as he was going through the course.

"Take two paces forward and take three paces to the right!" Mateo shouted through his megaphone as Silas followed his instructions.

"Like that?" Silas asked Mateo.

"Yup! That's good, babe! Now just keep moving forward!" Mateo shouted through his megaphone to Silas as he continued walking through the course. "Now just take two steps to the left, take three paces forward and go three paces to right!"

Silas did as Mateo instructed and went two steps to the left, took three steps forward and three steps to the right. Up until he bumped into a mannequin that had a white sleeveless jump suit.

Silas then took off his blindfold and saw the suit in hand. "Yes! Mateo! I got it!" Silas shouted to Mateo with glee.

"Alright! You did it, Sily!" Mateo said with glee. "Good going!"

"Where should I go now, Gina?" Scary Girl asked as she was unsure where to go.

"Uh, just take three paces straight forward and go right!" Gina shouted to Scary Girl as she followed Gina's instructions by going forward, but went left instead of right, causing her to bump into a large bell and fall to the ground. "Ooh! Sorry Lauren!"