African Lying Safari (1/2)

In the first class compartment, Chris was looking towards the camera to face the audience, as he began to give a quick recap of the previous episode. "Last time on Total Drama World Tour: The Remix, thanks China, we had a blast! Just not the kind that associated with fun." Chris said as he gave a quick recap of the previous episode and turned to face the camera in order to face the audience. "Especially for Vincent and Cindy, who finally got the boot after their cheating ways backfired, thanks to Scary Girl's surprisingly strong stomach. Can't say I'll miss those two after all that they've done. And surprisingly, Julia wasn't the one cheating after learning from her mother's past mistakes, she ended up avoiding elimination, for now at least."

Chris was then seen in the cockpit with Chef, as he was flying the plane. "Eight players now remain in the game! Who won't make it to the finals?! And what kind of punishments will I give the contestants this time?" Chris asked the audience with a smirk as he was facing the camera. "Find out right now, on Total. Drama. WORLD TOUR: THE REMIX!!!!"

...

In the Economy Class compartment of the plane, Julia was currently sitting by herself, filing her nails while gummy a little bit of a happy tune after Cindy and Vincent were previously shoved out of the plane during the last challenge.

"Huh, smiling without being forced to? Humming? I think this is about the happiest I've ever seen you be." Scarlett said as she and Alex sat next to Julia while she was filing her nails.

"What can I say? It's as if this plane finally became more tolerable now that I don't have to be forced to tolerate those two tox-birds." Julia said with a smirk. "With them gone, not only does it grant me peace and quiet, but it gives time for them to see who's really running this game, and that's me."

"Really, what makes you think that you'll win the million dollars?" Scarlett asked as she crossed her arms.

"It's basic math silly, while you may have been on another season, I happen to have the wits, strength, agility and brains needed to dominate this game." Julia said with a smirk as she was filing her nails, but turned to Bowie with an angered glare, as Bowie was sitting with MK and Gina playing cards. "Too bad they were all wasted when someone betrayed my trust before the finale."

"Like I said before Julia, we were the villains, and it had to be done in order to make winning the million dollars more easy." Bowie said with a smirk to Julia. "I defeated you once and I could for sure beat you again if I wanted to."

"I'd love to see you try." Julia said with a smirk to Bowie. "Hopefully you're wearing waterproof mascara because when I win the million dollars, your crying face is gonna be all that people are gonna see when you lose."

"Pfft, not if either of us have anything to say about it." Scarlett and Alex both said slightly in unison with confidence, however. They quickly realized what they said together and covered their mouths.

"Well well well, do my eyes deceive me or did you two just say a sentence together?" Gina asked with a playful smirk to Scarlett and Alex.

"Since Vincent and Cindy aren't around anymore, do you want us to leave and give you lovebirds some space and make your nest?" MK asked with a playful smirk.

"Nope, we're good." Scarlett and Alex both said as they declined, both realizing that they were talking and unison again, which made them shocked and tried to make up a valid excuse. "Uh that's not what we—I mean—"

"Aw, I think Cindy was actually right on one thing, you two are so gross for each other." Julia said with a smirk to Scarlett and Alex as she chuckled. Scarlett and Alex were left with faces flushing red while looking back and forth of each other.