Starting my afterlife... in hell (Pilot) [edited a bit]

Info-
'Thinking'
"Talking"
*on a call*

*This takes place before the original hazbin hotel pilot! Also sorry if this is cringe at first! Trust me it will probably get better! Anyways enjoy the story thing.*

Y/n's Pov:

After I died, I feel myself fall, getting pulled further and further down. It's getting warmer by the seconds, well I'm not suprise I do know that I'm going to hell. I have killed people when I was alive, but I only have killed people who have wronged me, or just bad people.

When falling down, I feel my body change, but I won't pay attention to that yet. I'll look at myself when I stop falling and get a look at where I end up.
After what feels like an eternity I finally stop falling, but to my surprise it doesn't hurt. I open my eyes to see that everything is red, well it is hell so im not surprised. Im in an alleyway by the looks of it. I stand up and look around, 'hmm wow it looks better than i thought it would look, i should probably ask someone about things here', I think as I start to look around.

I quickly find a woman walking down the sidewalk so i go over there to ask her how things work here, "Hello miss, can i ask you something?", she look at me up and down before answering, "Hmmm, sure, but make it quick I have places to be.", I soon answer them, "Of course, i would like to know how things work here in hell. Seeing that I just died, I think that I would have to know that.", She look suprised.

'Wow, they are smart for know that they need to know how things work first, I guess I could give them some info.' The mystery person thought. "Alright I'll make it quick,....." the woman tells me how things go, but she didn't tell me everything so i guess I'll have to find that out for myself. "Anyways," the woman said,"I'll head off now, good luck in hell." Y/n thank her and ask for her name, "The name's Katie Killjoy, and we aren't friends here. I don't care to make friends with anyone here in hell, I just told you my name because you asked oh so politly." Katie said with hands on her hips waving them side to side, you nod and tell her your own name. "Hmm, Y/n's not a bad name, well, I must be going now, bye." That conversation went more smoothly then you thought it would! Now to look around and see what you look like.

You decide to see what you look like first so you go into a store and look for a mirror. The store cashier looks at you and catcalls you. You ignore it the first time, but the second time, you look at him with some anger. "Calm down, sugar." He said, "Please, don't call me that, mister." You said. He decided to call you that again and that was a big mistake and you put him in his place, by rising your hand you killed him with your strings, with no mercy.

The other people in the store scream in fear and run out out of the store. "HEY WHAT'S THE PROBLEM OUT HERE!?" The seemed to be boss said. "Nothing mister, I just put your employee in his place." You said this no remorse from your action. "THAT WAS MY BEST EMPLOYEE, AND YOU KILLED HIM, YOU BITCH!" The boss said. "Wow, someone angry." You say. The boss seemed to be fuming from his anger, then he goes to punch you. You stop him from doing that by killing him too. After doing that you decide to steal all the money both of them had.

After that interaction, you go to find a mirror to finally see what you look like. 'I guess I look ok but I have blood on my clothes now.. guess I'll go shopping for clothes.'
_________________________________________
What you look like, but with blood on you:

'_________________________________________What you look like, but with blood on you:

The clothes you have on right now is a body suit thing with stripes. But the stripes are on you permitly.
__________________________________________

After stealing a lot of stuff from the store, you go to a clothe store. You find the store that you are looking for and go inside, you start looking around at some clothes. As you look around people started looking at you weirdly, stopping when you look at them. And they get back to doing at they were doing. "Hmmm," you look at some pieces of clothes, 'these will do, greatly for now!' You thought to yourself. Going to the cashier to check out you hope they are not another degenerate, good thing they were a female.

You check out and pay for your stuff. You ask her for a place to change you clothes, she points you in the direction of the changing room, you thank her and go into it, and changing.
__________________________________________
What you are wearing after you change clothes:

__________________________________________What you are wearing after you change clothes:

But you dont have lashes or lipstick on, and you have short white hair.
___________________________________________

When you walk out every guy in the store had they eyes on you, and you were done with guys for the day you rise your hand a with one red eye squeeze you hand shut. Then two lucky guys bodys became puddles of blood. Everyone looked shocked at you, then they all were screaming and running everywhere, like headless chickens. You laughed at them. Next stop buying a house. Your eye returned to normal, a few seconds later.
End Pov

Pov No one:
Y/n soon learned that he can float, so he started to do that. Apparently he has already made a reputation for himself. After a week in hell, people started calling him...

The Marionette.

___________________________________________

I hope that anyone that reads this enjoyed it! Feel free to give me constructive criticism! This is my first book thing.
Yall can call me aizi. Have a good day or night. <3