Rosie! and a bit of Alastor [charter 2]

Pov Y/n:

Its been a few days since the meeting with the other Overlords. Today, I'm going to go to Cannibal Town, to get to know Rosie more, and to hopefully become friends with her.
I checked my mailbox yesterday and there was a letter from Rosie saying that we should hang at a nice cafe, in Cannibal Town, she told me to meet up at 8 am.

When the time is 7:30am I start to walk to Cannibal Town, when walking down the streets people clear a path for me to walk, and I continue my walk to my destination. It was 7:45 when I arrived at Cannibal Town, it looks like a nice place for cannibals to be living there, 'Rosie seems to be taking care of this town greatly!', I thought to myself as I walk to the cafe.

I get to the cafe just in time, I go in and see Rosie at a table. I head over there to say hi, "Why hello there, Rosie.", I say to her. She looks over at me and her face lights up and she says, "Hi Y/n, and omg you look amazing!".

"Thank you, Rosie." I say back to her with my everlasting smile. "You look fantastic, if I do say so myself!".

I sit down in the seat across from her, and order tea, Rosie orders her preferred drink. "You know Cannibal Town, seems like a great place to live in! This is a great place you have here." I say to her after ordering my drink. "Oh yes, thank you dear!" Rosie says back to me.

Our conversation continues, when we finish our drinks, and we end up going to the park. When we get settled down she ask me a question. "So, Y/n what did you do in your life before you died. But, you dont have to tell me if you are not comfortable with saying!".

I respond by saying that, "I was a puppeteer in my life! It was really fun, I can teach you it if you want!". I see Rosie becoming visibly more happy, "Ooo, yes I would love to learn that, but where are you going to get one of those puppet things?" She asks me.

"Well, I'm glad you asked!" I say to her. I hold out my hand and it glows a redish pink hue and strings come out of my other hand. When I'm done my hand stops glowing, and it reveals a puppet version of Rosie. "Tada!" I show her the puppet.

She looks so happy and she says, "That is so cute, Y/n!", I say thank you and give her the puppet. "This is for me?" She asks me and I nod at her question. She hugs me and I hug her back.

I spend the rest of the day teaching Rosie how to puppeteer her new puppet. At the end of the day I say bye and tell her that if she wants to hang out again she can send me a letter.

2 weeks later

Rosie and I have become great friends. Alastor has stopped by my house 1 time and we talked for a bit but then he had to do his radio broadcast. It was an interesting broadcast, mostly making fun of demons and hilarious.

One day I went to his radio tower to hang out with him and we got along really well. We hang out most of the day and then we parted ways.

____________________________________

Thank you for waiting for this chapter, again sorry it took so long for it to come out. It may have not been long for yall but it felt long for me. If you think that I should change anything just let me know! Also my friend helped me with this chapter!

Anyways next chapter will be a time skip to the hazbin hotel pilot! It wont take to long to come out.