Getting to know everyone! (Chapter 4.5)

Again sorry for taking so long to write this chapter! Also, thank you all for 400+ reads! I am so happy! Always lets get into the chapter!

___________________________________________

Pov Y/n:

After Alastor left the kitchen, I get started working on cooking food. I cook at sorts of foods, including (Favorite food)! While I was cooking, Charlie came in the kitchen, I look over to her and her eyes just lit up like a firework. "You know how to cook?! And did you fix the kitchen up?", Charlie asks excitedly. I respond by saying, "Oh, yes! After being here in hell for some time, I just decided to learn, also no I didn't fix up the kitchen you can thank Alastor for that!". "Do you want to help me cook?", I ask her.

"Absolutely!", Charile responds with so much excitement. I giggle at her, and signal her to come over. Then I told her to work on one thing while I worked on the other. And we started cooking together.

After cooking is done

"We make a good team, Y/n!", Charlie says to me. I nod and say, "I guess we do." I say as I pat her on her head gently. [THIS IS NOT A SHIP!] "Now, I'll take all the food to the dining table!" I say to Charlie.

She responds by saying, "Don't you need help, with all the food? Not saying that you can't! I'm just curious."

"Oh, I'm fine! I can do this myself! Just watch.", I say to her as I rise my hand and strings come out. The strings carry the dishes of food out to the dining table.

"That is so cool, Y/n!", Charlie says to me after watching in amazement. "Thank you, dear.", I say back to her. "How about you go get every one and tell them that dinner is ready!", I say as I start to set up the table.

"Ok! I'll be back!", Charlie says as she walk-runs out the dining room, 'That princess is something else..' I think as I watch her run and tell every one to come to the dining room.

Everyone comes to the dining room, and when they got in they were all suprised. "Wow! You did all of this by yourself?!", Angel Dust said suprised. "Well, Charlie here helped me cook! She was great help!", I resonded. "Also, Alastor here fixed up the kitchen for me!", I say as I look over to him. Alastor nods at my comment.

"Well, are you all going to sit down and dig in or are you all going to just admire the food?", I ask. When they heard me say that they went to sit down, I went to sit down too. I sat down next to Alastor and Charlie.

Charlie sat at the head of the table, Vaggie sat next to her on the other side of the table to me. Niffy sat next to Alastor. Angel sat next to Vaggie and Huster. Huster did not want sit next to Angel, but figured that if he tried to moved that Angel would follow him.

After everyone sat down they started to dig in. "Oh my fucking god, this is the best thing that I have had since I manifested in hell!", Angel said. "I agree!" Alastor said too.

After everyone finished eating, I washed the dishes. After I did that I went to the living room. I sat down in one of the couches, and look at Charlie's family portrait. 'Hmm, looks like an okay family.', I think to myself.

Then, Vaggie and Charlie come into the living room. "Hello, Charlie and Vaggie!", I say to them. Charlie responds by saying, "Hi, Y/n! What are you doing out here?".

"Well, I'm just hanging out, and I don't really know my room number.", I say back to her. Charlie responds saying, "Oh shit! Sorry I forgot about that! I'll go get you a room key!". After she says that she runs off to get the room key.

She left Vaggie and I alone, "Hey, Y/n are you here to just watch this place fall, or are you just here because of Alastor?", Vaggie asks me. I respond by saying, "Well, I'm here because Alastor is here, and he is my best friend, and I would say it could be entertaining to watch!".

Vaggie got slightly annoyed at that last part and said, "So you both are here for entertainment?". "Well, it has been a bit boring in hell, other then the turf wars!", I say back to her. She then scoffs and leaves the room.

Charlie comes back when Vaggie is leaving the living room. "Hey, Y/n I have you room key!", she says to me as she runs into the living room. "Thank you, dear!" I say back to her as she hands me my room key.

"Your welcome, Y/n!", Charlie said to me. "Well, Charlie I'm going to go to my room now! Good night!" I say to her as I stand up and start to leave the room, "Good night Y/n! Have good sleep!" She says back to me. I wave good bye to her when leaving to my room.

When I get to my room, I open the door and see that Niffty is cleaning my room. She hears me come in the room and she runs up to me and says, "Hi Y/n! I just got done cleaning in here!". I giggle at her enthusiasm and say, "Thank you, Niffty! You did a great job in here!" While I say the I pat her head. She then says, "Your welcome! Im going to clean more, good night!", after she said that she run out of the room. 'She sure has a lot of energy, even at night!', I think to myself.

I see that my music box is here, 'Hmm I wonder how that got here...' I think to myself as I walk over to it and see a piece of paper on it.

The paper says:

I thought you would like to have this, friend! -Alastor

'Oo thank you Alastor!', I think to myself. I put the note on the near by table. I change into pajamas, then I put a note on the door saying, 'If you hear my music box playing, dont wake me up.' I then go back to my music box, open it, and then float into it. When I'm inside of it calming music starts playing, as I listen to the music I slowly drift to sleep.

________________________________________

Thank you all so much again for 400+ reads I'm really happy! Also sorry for the wait again! Thank you reading I hope yall have a good day/night!