Getting to know everyone! (Chapter 4)

This chapter is just a filler chapter. Just Y/n getting to know everyone, the next chapter will be the first ep for Hazbin Hotel!

Also if you have any story ideas that I should do please tell me! I just discovered that I like writing stories like this!

Anyways back to the story!
____________________________

Pov Angel Dust:

'Ok, so Y/n is also an Overlord? Eh, I'll ask Vaggie about him.' I think as I start to head over to her.

"Hey Vaggie, can you tell me about Y/n, I mean I should get to know him, right?" I ask her. "You don't know about Y/n?", Vaggie asks me surprised, I shake my head at her question. "Well, now I know that he's smiles friend.", I say to her.

She face-palms, and pulls me to away from everyone. When we far enough away from everyone, she starts to tell me about him. "When Y/n first manifested in hell, while he didn't go for overlords, he did show his power to a lot of people in hell. He used his strings to slice people in half, just because he could. He is dangerous, but he is said to be one of the nicest overlords. So unless you make him mad, he wont be a problem."

"Yeah, that last part does seem like him. Even though I dont know him that much." I say to Vaggie. "Well I don't trust him that much." She says. We both look over to Y/n, and he is just hanging out with Alastor and Charlie.

Pov Y/n:

Vaggie just pulled away Angel Dust from the group. I hope that they know that I can hear them, sounds like Vaggie is telling Angel about me or the rumors about me. Most of the rumors about me aren't true.

Anyways, I'm catching up with Alastor, when Charlie comes up to us. I know that Alastor doesn't like his conversations being interrupted, so I just put my finger up to her signaling for her to wait.

After he is done talking, I say to Alastor "This is a lovely conversation, but seems like the princess is wanting to join the conversation!" We look at Charlie. "Hey Y/n and Alastor! I just want to get to know about you Y/n! So, how did you and Alastor meet?" She asks me and Alastor. I respond by saying, "Well I met him when I was taking a stroll, and he came up to me, we started talking, and then we just become friends!" She then ask me, "What can you do for this hotel? If you are staying!"

"Well, if Alastor is staying I'll stay too! Also to answer your question I'm not to sure, but I can cheer you on the side lines, until I figure something out!" I say back to her. She says back to me, "Well, I'm not going to turn you back if you just want to start here! Also you can join our activity's! Sense we have guests and staff staying here, we can try group exercises!".

"Whatever you say Princess!" I say back to her with a happy tone. "Oh, you can just call me Charlie!" She says back to me. "Ok, Charlie!" I say to her.

After awhile of talking to each other, Alastor seemed to get bored and teleported to annoy husker (that poor cat demon...), and I start to get hungry, so we stop the conversation.

'It's about time for dinner! I better cook some stuff!' I think as I head to the kitchen. When I get there I'm surprised to see that the kitchen is not in great shape, "This wont do!" I say to myself as I head further into the kitchen. 'Hmmm this place doesn't have food either! How tragic!' I think to myself as I check every place that would normally have food. I know that Alastor can teleport things so I go over to him.

"Alastor! This place doesn't have food!" I whisper-shout to the deer demon. Alastor giggles as he responds to me, "Oh, that is tragic, my friend!". "Can you please teleport some food in this place?" I say to him with puppy eyes. "I'll get you venison, every week for a month!". He responds by saying, "Make that 2 months, and you have a deal!". "Deal, but we aren't shaking hands!" I say back to him.

Me and Alastor go to the kitchen, and he see how empty the kitchen is. "Ah, you were correct, my friend. This looks pathetic!" He says, then he snaps his fingers. Food then appeared in the kitchen and then it gets fixed up. "Thank you, Al! I'll start getting you venison tomorrow!" I said to him. "Of course, friend!", he says as he leaves the kitchen.
__________________________________

This is just part one of the chapter, sorry!