Overture (Chapter 5)

Omg guys! Thank you all for 1000+ reads! I'm really happy! Now on with the chapter!

WARNINGS- A Lot of swearing and angel dust being angel dust (do I have to explain myself?)

_____________________________________

Pov Y/n:

I was sitting on the couch next to Charlie, we were watching a commercial that Alastor made for the hotel. I was surprised that he agreed to make one, he doesn't like any technology post 30s.

___________________________________

the commercial-

____________________________________

"So, what'd ya' think?" Alastor asks Charlie and Vaggie, I clap my hands together and giggle at the commercial. "I'm sorry, what the fuck was that?!", Vaggie asks angerly, "Uh, yeah, one note.. Alastor, I mean--", Charlie adds on, "First off, thank you so much for making this! Seriously, amazing! But um.. maybe the tone is a bit.. off?" Alastor started to look agitated with Charlie.

Charlie talks about wanting people to come to the hotel, but she couldn't find the word she was looking for at the end, so her girlfriend interrupted her and said, "Bad. The word you looking for is bad." Alastor then says, "Funny. I was going for hilarious!", I gave him a thumbs up Vaggie eyes me, and I put my hand down. "It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point." Vaggie says as she grows more and more angrier, Charlie then says, "Vaggie is right, Alastor. The commercial was to let Sinners know we are trying to help them."

Alastor says, "Well, my dear, I haven't been active in Hell for some time, and everyone remembers me from my radio show! The proper medium to express oneself", while he says that we walks away from the TV, then he goes back to the Tv, while saying, "But you insisted on this: noisy picture box advertisement," he hits the tv with his cane, then continues to say, "so I had a little fun with it."

"Oh, fun. You had a little fun with it?" Vaggie says getting more angry by the second, she then stands on the couch, and then she says, "Well, this is not what we want to represent us. When you showed up here a week ago, you told us you would help run this hotel! Instead, you're mocking us.", she then raises her hands, and says, "Nobody's going to want to come to a place that a powerful Overlord like you or Y'n thinks is a waste of time!" Then she sits back down.

"Hey! When did I say that this is a waste of time! Also Alastor, I liked that commercial!", I say to her, she glares at me, and Alastor smiles at me and bows his head a little to say thank you. She was about to say something, but Angel raised his hand. "What?" Vaggie said agitated, "If ya filmin' a commercial," he says while sitting up, "can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?". "Angel, you are a porn star." Vaggie said to him, Angel says back, "A famous porn star. I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in." "We are not filming a porn as a commercial." Vaggie said refuting him.

"Why not? Sex sells, don't it? I swear if you film me goin' at it with Mr. Fancy-Talk-Creepy-Voice, or Mr. Masked-Face-Puppet-Man here, you'd be rollin' in participants willin' to stay at this tacky hotel." Angel says. "Haha! Never going to happen!/Haha! No, thank you!", Me and Alastor said at the same time.

"Angel, I appreciate you wanting to use your special skills to, um, attract people to the hotel, but I really don't want to exploit you, in that way!", Charlie says nervously, Angel then says, "Oh, please, baby! This body was made to be exploited!", he then lists how he can be exploited. Then while he is talking, Charlie gets a phone call. I tap her on her shoulder and point to her phone. Then she says, "Uhhh, hold that thought. I'll be right back. Thank you Y/n." I nod to her. "I can keep going all night, baby!" Angel shouts to Charlie.

"Hey, I have a question. If the freaky face's over there are so powerful, then why can't they just make people stay here?", Angel asks the group me and Alastor reply to him and say, "Oh, trust us, we can!", while saying that me and Alastor showed a little bit of our power to them. Then we stop when Husker interrupts us, "Why do you think I'm here? You actually think I'd be cleaning bottles and listening to you fuck's bitch and moan all the time if Alastor wasn't forcin' me?", Niffty pipes in and says, "I like being forced.", "Keep that to yourself Niff" Husker tells her.

"What, you don't like spending time with me, Whiskers?", Angel teases him, "Call me "Whiskers'' again and I'll jam that bottle down your throat." Husker threatens him. "Kinky! C'mon keep talkin' dirty.", Angel continues to tease. Vaggie interrupts them, sighs and says, "Angel, let Husk do his job. And no, we can't force sinners to stay here. They have to choose to stay here."

"I'm choosing to stay here, and I think it's all dumb. We're in Hell, Toots. That's kinda the end of the road, ain't it?" Angel asks her. Vaggie answers by saying, "Well, maybe it doesn't have to be. Just because nobody has made it out before doesn't make it impossible." Angel then says, "Hey, whatever means I can keep crashin' here rent free. Crack is expensive."

Charlie then out of nowhere then calls Vaggie over to her, every excitedly, might I add. Then me, Alastor, and Angel look over to her. All of a sudden she started singing. "I can do this. Somehow, I know it. I'll get Heaven behind my plan~." Vaggie tries to tell her something but she just kept singing. Then like a good 30 seconds of her singing she runs out of the hotel singing all the way to where ever she is going. "That bitch is halfway down the street!" Angel tells Vaggie, "Is she-", "Oh, she's dancin'.", "Ugh, no..."

____________________________________________

Hey everyone! I'm going to start doing 2 parts for each episode of the series, then when season 2 is out I'll continue writing in this story. This is just a heads up for the upcoming chapters, so when you all have seen that I'm not making more chapters, it's because I'm waiting on season 2! Love you all, see you all in the next chapter! Again thank you all for more than 1000 reads! Have a good day/night!