Author's Note

I started writing this book last year and I am proud to say I did finish it. Even though it took me about a year 😅.

Thank you to everyone who's made it this far and showed their support for me as a new writer. This is my first completed book and I'm excited to say it won't be my last.

As for now our time with Hazel is over but next summer I plan to start a spin-off of this book called "Adventures in the Summer" which will be about Hazel and her friends.

I also plan to write a book about Miles later on in the future. Let me know if you guys are interested in it. I might write a book filled with shorts in case you guys want to figure out what happens to the characters.

Originally after I finished writing this book I was going to take it down for editing. I was going to fix grammar issues, combine chapters, and clean things up but I realized it would just be a waste of time so I decided instead I might just make an edited version of this book.

I am working on another book which will turn into a series. I wanted to publish the first chapters of it this summer but I decided since I was already working on two other books I would publish it when it was done being written.

Through my email I received a fan-made list of my characters and how they looked.

I want to thank @20sGirlgangsta. It's nice to see how another person sees my characters and thank you for sharing this with me.

I did get their permission to post this on my Instagram which is thespecial_special so those who follow me will see it over there also. I put a picture of it after this message. I hope everyone enjoyed the story and continues to support my writing as I make more stories.

Thank you all once again 💚

Sincerely,

Thegrinchwrites