Part 17: webcam

What the fuck could she do?
What the fuck was there to do?

It was blatantly obvious what had happened.
There's some bitch somewhere James has just cheated on.

It all made perfect sense now. It all made sense when he ran out of her room after the kiss, the silence and shock on his face, everything.

It was around 10:30 now, and the sky was completely black. The echo of people was faintly recognizable in the background of the overwhelming silence that filled the room.

The flight was so soon and there was nothing Rennie could do to fix what she had done. She had kissed a guy who didn't like her, and worse...

had
a
girlfriend

"Fucking hell." She said to no one as she checked the date on her I phone Lock Screen. It had been three weeks since her last post and since then she'd gone completely radio silent.

No updates, no stories, no videos...
Nothing.

If she didn't post in the main stage of the tour, surely People would become suspicious... right?

Rennie sigh as she sat up in bed and very slowly made her way to her computer.

As the 'go live' button was clicked, she went into streamer mode.

Like she wasn't really herself... all the real flaws and traits her personality had fizzled out completely and what was left was this other person... like the streamer Rennie had taken over.

She planned to film a video she abruptly cancelled with George a week prior... and before that a modded Minecraft video with Wilbur that also... yeah, you guessed it, completely went out the window.

She thought about filming irl with Tommy, but she forgot he was on a pretty big tour he wouldn't shut up about.

So I guess all she had was herself and the rotten corpse of humor to satisfy the fans until she had the motivation to do anything else.

"Hi chat!"

Her webcam was turned off, of course.
So all the chatters had was a little 2D figure with bobbed brown hair quite like her own, which tracked when her mouth moved so the figurines mouth could move in time.

As usual, chat was going pretty wild with Hellos. With the Mods making sure all the comments about James's new girlfriend where blacked from chat.

~

"FUCK SAKE NOOO"
Max screamed into his mic.

After some thinking, Rennie had decided to call Maxggs, (wow we really getting everyone mentioned in this part) and ask him just to hang out with her on stream.

And of course, he agreed.

And after some more pondering... they had stumbled upon the old 'zoo tycoon' game Rennie had seen in an old Phil vod.

(Pretty sure he deleted that full vod, it was my fav vod of literally all time so yeah that's not great)

"NO MAX YOURE LETTING THEM SCRAN THE KIDS"

(Sorry but legendary line)

She screamed, the lions rather aggressively killing the pixel children
After being let out the cage.

It was so comforting being back in her chair, playing some stupid game with someone she loved talking too and putting all personal things aside to a entertain few thousand people who made the time in their day to sit and watch this stupid fun shit.
(Me)

She had missed this.

~

"Bye max"

"Good riddance bitch" he replied sarcastically as they both laughed and Max left the discord call.

And now she was left alone with chat.
Not quite feeling lonely, but not having that comfort of human contact she craved when James wasn't there to hold her.

Fuck.

James.

She forgot about that.
A wave of sadness passed over her whilst she desperately attempted to mask the sudden change in mood whilst she's talking to now a-few tens of thousands of people.

(Like Peak DSMP stream view type shit)

And suddenly she got a shit ton of courage and a shot of adrenaline wash over her mentally exhausted body.

And she did something without thinking.

"Well.. anyways..."

And she turned on her webcam.

She then smiled and picked up both of her hands to wave at the camera

"Bye guys'"

And she ended the stream.