Part 22: i love you

SHORT CHAPTERRRR this is just a little update
A longer one soon :)

Just some cute fluff

________________________________

Rennie's finger moved almost as if it had a mind of its own, scrolling down further into chaos on Twitter.

'RennieGames REVEALED?!'
'hot bassist identity?' (Wild 😭)
'James and Rennie dating confirmed?'

The Reddit posts
The TikTok's
The weird fans

She had put together how she looked on stage and in the face reveal... obviously they where the same person and all, but Rennie hadn't completely thought this through.

However, since she met James... things she overthought about seemed to just boil down and evaporate.

Like she was walking on water whenever he was around. And she loved the feeling.

Needless to say, she wasn't nearly as bothered by this as she thought she'd be, in fact, it actually felt ok.

Her head turned towards the sofa in their hotel room.

"James?" She walked over to him, snd sat down on the arm of the sofa.

He smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Twitters blowing up."

"Mhm... I figured."

He patted the space next to him, inviting Rennie to move closer to his warm embrace.

And of course she excepted.

"I don't really care though."

"What?" He sat up a bit im surprise.

"Its just... I have you now, and before I met you... I cared so much about how I looked, and how my content made me sound like."

"And you don't care now you've met me?"
He asked.

She thought.

"I don't care"

He pulled her closer with a huge grin plastered on his face.

~

Now Rennie was huddled into his side, James's arms wrapped rather possessively around her side. And her face laying on his chest.

They where sat in comfortable silence, whilst enjoying eachothers touch.

James took a deep breath, and then slowly lifted her head with his chin, so their eyes met.

Renna closed the gap between them, expecting a kiss. But instead, James kept the firm grasp on her chin with his thumb and fingers and turned it sideways.

His warm breath tickled against Rennie's neck, sending shivers down her body.

He slowly lowered down to whisper in her ear.

Barely anything more than a whisper.

"I love you"