Part 21: Boyfri-

After hours, they where ready to perform once again. They had done it so much at this point, Rennie was used to how she acted, It was muscle memory... you could say.

"You ready, Ren?" James reassuringly squeezed her arm as they walked closer to the stage.

She looked up at him, staring into his eyes in the way she does to see him blush profusely. She loved how reactive he was to every little thing she did to him. A touch, smile... even just prolonged eye contact forced him to mask a grin and red cheeks.
(Maybe it's just the tism)

"Always"
She responded as usual.

"Ok so... 'grapes' then 'him' and 'Over my head' ohh and 'denial'... right?" Matt checked.

"Yeah, then 'don't blame me'
James responded.

"Isn't that a little short?"
Rennie brushed her fingers slightly against his leg as they all walked from the dressing room.

"Uh.. yeah, you're right."

"Let's do 'Paper Crowns' at the end, that sound ok?" Jago added.

They all nodded in agreement as they approached the stage from the back.

~

Rennie loved to just admire James in gigs.
In his normal state he's hot... never mind when he's dripping with sweat, t-shirt sticking to his chest and head thrown back. To be honest, it was probably the hottest she'd ever seen him.

Ever.

"Ok guys next is Don't blame me..."

The usual eruption of screams.

He took a deep breath as the crowd erupted further. It was crazy how insane these fans got over her boyfr- the guy she was dating.

"You touch me too softly..."

~

The song had ended. James had stopped his usual thanking for the cheers in the crowd and water break to look over his shoulder at Ren. They all knew what was next, and because they had only preformed it maybe once or twice, it was slightly nerve-racking.

It also just felt more personal to James than the other songs that he had written. It was about his life... how he felt and just overall soppy stuff he normally hated sharing to people who he didn't know.

And here he was... once again on stage.

Rennie gave him a nod and he turned back around to the crowd.

"Ok... this is the last song for tonight."

Applause and disappointed "aww"s echoed around the simple layout of the stage and audience.

James started explaining,

"This song you've probably not heard, most of it was written by me and Rennita whist we where preparing for the tour.

Some OoOos  could be heard from one side of the audience.

Rennie always admired how responsive and vocal the audience always was, they acted as if their little group playing some instruments and singing some songs was the most incredible thing ever... and Ren loved it.

"So anyway... here it is"

Her guitar solo started.

________________________________

Guys I hate to say it but the story is kinda coming to a close :(  not for at least 6 chapters though

Also IM SEEING JAMES ON THE 17TH JUNE YESSSSSSS IMA SEE MY POOKIE

If your wondering, I like to keep things like what Rennita looks like (like an exact image) and the lyrics to Paper Crowns sort of Secret because at least for me, I love making my own mental image and interpreting things in different ways.