🌕"Again with me?" 🌑 Zuka x broker

requested by buggybats1307
eat up!!
Broker n zuka
________________________
Broker claimed his bag back from the stand at the entrance/exit  to lost temple waving at medkit who was currently arguing over the phone with scythe.

Broker walked outside skipping as he started thinking about the cafe to get something for him and Zuka perhaps coffee or bread.

Broker looked at his bag taking his phone out texting Zuka on what he wanted from the cafe as he was heading there.

                                Zukes 🖤
                                                         Zukaaaaa!

what is it now
Are you lost again?
                                                   what no, what do you   
                                                   Want from the cafe?

Just coffee rocket
is being a handful.
                                                Your no fun, I'm                   
                                                Getting us bread :3

| read: 6:30|

Turning off his phone with a chuckle as he entered  Slingshots cafe waiting in line to order Zuka and him coffee and bread.

Broker looked around noticing slingshot in the back making orders and two others (vinestaff , shuri) taking orders and stuff.

While waiting he felt a a vibration coming from his sweater he brought taking his phone out.

                                Zukes 🖤

Can you get rocket cupcake?
he has a obsession some how

                                               I can tell and sure can!

Thanks.

                                                      Love ya Zuka <3

Turning his phone off again waving his tail around as he waited still as it was a pretty busy day for the late afternoon.

Zukas pov:

"Rocket where is your gear?"

Zuka looked around for rocket noticing him holding a bag of stuff and checking his phone with a huge ass grin.

"Text sword later rocket your going to be late if you don't get your stuff ready."

Rocket nodded going to the spare room to grab his rocket as he was planning to stay at swords house for the night and go to a phighting match with him.

Zuka now waiting on rocket to finish packing for the time he was gonna be gone as be decided to watch tv for the time to pass .

Back to broker

Broker finally went up next "haiii could I get two coffees one cupcake and coffee bread.?" With shuriken placing the order "600 Bux please!" With broker paying and waiting on the order.

Broker looked around watching slingshot making every order as he walked over taking the stuff walking out to zukas house thankfully not far from crossroads.

While walking he noticed a crime scene which made him curious but lost it as soon as he saw the famous word "covered by Bandlands cases" which made him walk past it faster.

Finally at zukas house knocking as the door swinged open to Zuka who greeted broker hugging him awkwardly.

"Took you long enough." Zuka looked down at broker who entered the house placing the stuff on the counter.

"It was a long line plus I can't just murder everyone for the spot!" Broker took his coffee taking a sip from it wagging his tail aggressively.

"never said murder had to get invoked." Zuka reached over as well for his coffee calling rocket over to say hi.

"..Hi- broker?" with a awkward smile from rocket with a glare from Zuka at him.

"Hiya!" Broker smiled handing him the bag with a cupcake in it wagging his tail still looking at Zuka giggling.

"Anyways rocket go get your stuff then your good to go whenever just don't go the route with the crime." Zuka stared down a broker sipping his coffee.

Rocket nodded running back to his room with the brown bag to grab his stuff and walked back leaving waving to the two closing the door.

"Someone is protective!" Broker chuckled clinging onto Zuka not wanting to let go.

"Mhm sure, can you let go? I can't support the two of us like this."  Zuka still held his coffee relying on his legs at this point.

broker grabbed the coffee bread and bud coffee running to the couch placing the stuff onto the mini table laying on the couch waiting for Zuka.

Zuka also placed his coffee on the table as broker moved on top of Zuka now hugging onto him putting his head into zukas chest.

Zuka looked at broker using his only arm on top of brokers back as he smiled slightly from broker being with him with zukas tail flicking.

Broker quickly noticed this wagging his tail very quickly "you should smile more!" With broker getting up pulling Zuka in for a kiss.

Zuka didn't expect it one bit not prepared with him quickly about to fall into broker but luckily caught himself.

Broker pulled away looking at Zuka who was still slightly smiling.

"I'll consider it." Zuka pat brokers head sure he wasn't known for being a very expressive person but broker brought it out in him.

Broker hugged Zuka reaching for a blanket to put over the two with brokers attention moving to the Tv playing a show and munching on the bread giving some to Zuka.

Zuka laid there also looking at the tv leaning more down to the couch as broker was practically snuggled against him.

Broker was already falling asleep on Zuka with Zuka pulling the covers more up to broker as he chuckled slightly eating the bread.

"Sugar crash from the bread.?" Zuka still held broker who had droopy eyes already getting a nod from broker.

Zuka kissed brokers forehead as he adjusted himself to brokers grasp with broker yawning.

"Go to sleep you tired phuck" Zuka looked at broker who was giggling slightly but leaned back down Zuka as he closed his eyes falling asleep right on the spot.

Eventually he fell asleep with broker to and rocket having a good ol time.
______________________

940