📞"you tease to much!"☠️ subspace x broker

requested by: cyclicmoom
this is the second one lol
fluff!!1
ok enough up here go read
_________________________________

Subspace was testing out a crystal on a biograft he just made with broker just watching each time the crystal shattered before even hitting it.

(rip bio F in Chat)

Subspace just screaming from it with broker looking at him laughing at it and the failed crystal he held.

Biograft running away as fast as he could before subspace threw the crystal towards him again.

Subspace dropped the crystal back into the case it was in originally throwing himself in the couch just ranting into a broker with broker hopping right onto him.

"What the- BROKER!" Subspace feeling the pressure of brokers weight now on him while on the couch the two had been on.

"whattt? Your mad and you need to cheer up!" Broker pulling subspace up with his frizzy and messy hair covering half of his upper horns.

"And? It's not like you could help black rocks greatest scientist peasant!" Subspace groaned leaning back into the couch onto the small pillow.

"yada yada, lost temples night terror could!" Broker basically mocking the titles now just being made based on their region now.

Subspace looking at him with a annoyed expression of what just happened and the mocking.

"I will not tolerate mocke-" cut off by
Broker yanking his mask off his face to reveal the rotting pink like skin around his lower face.

Subspace trying to take back his mask with broker holding it far back from subspace where he couldn't grab it much.

"Broker give it back!" Subspace yelled out moving more onto him to grab his mask with broker grinning dropping it.

"okay subs you win." Just as broker grabbed subspaces face kissing at him holding subspace by his frizzy ass hair and horn base.

Broker pulled back chuckling like the local mental asylum person he is wirh subspace now red across his entire face looking at broker.

"I hate you." Subspace crossed his arm's leaning against the back of the couch just staring at the tv now with broker laughing more aggressively from it.

"I love you to!!" Broker crawled over to Subspace pulling at him again but into a hug now with his tail wagging around rapidly.

Subspace hugging back slowly moving his head on top of brokers who's head was tucked into subspaces fuzzy version of the  uniform he had.

Broker eventually let go laying against subspace staring into the tv to figure out what was going on in whatever was on and the main idea.

Yet a commercial of a small restaurant came on right as he tried to figure it out with him looking over at subspace.

"I'm hungry!" Broker tugging onto subspaces arm to get him up from the couch.

"what do you want me to do." Subspace looking over at broker pulling away his arm from the grasp.

"can we order somethingggggg?" broker getting up pointing at the phone currently on the wall in the kitchen.

"Hah, if it's not a demons eyeball sure." Subspace got up with broker towards the phone with broker quickly following behind.

ok time skip because who wants to listen to them order food unless you wanna then uh.

Broker opening the apartments door paying the person taking the small bag closing the door walking over tie the kitchen.

they got Chinese food or if you wanna say Thieves' Den food

Taking out the boxes with rice and other stuff handing some of it to subspace with the two talking to each other while eating.

"could you at least eat the food with you not looking insane-?" Subspace watching broker eat as if her never ate in his life.

"Nope!" Broker giggled going back to his food to finish it.

_________________________________
the end 640 words
ok bye bye