𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

Warning⚠️⚠️

lgbtq(no hate)

Kidnapping

breaking bones

blood

violence

if⚠️ your are triggered pleased ⚠️ 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 read if none of these apply to you read with up most caution.

Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare woke up on the couch from last nights event(if you didnt read last chapter there was a movie night) nightmare looked over noticing a paper and every one gone. Nightmare picked up the paper and read it to him self.

(What nightmare reads)

Hello nightmare you most likely notice your little "family" is gone, if you wish to get them back you will meet me at the base and we will make a deal. If you not here by 4:00pm then i will kill the kids and  error.

Ink.

nightmare was more than angry and more than fearious, nightmare couldn't think of a word to described how mad he was. Nightmare got dressed and teleported near the star base but not at it, nightmare wanted to make ink wish he never meet him.

(Meanwhile with ink and the others)

Ink put error, dream, swap, dust, killer, horror, and cross in separate cell. 𐐛𝖊𝘵 𝗎𝓼 օ𝗎𝘵 ⅈ𝖓𝚔! Error yelled from the cell he was in. sᴏʀʀʏ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ink said blankly and left. But little did ink know he made the worst mistake in his life. Ink didn't think to put any restraints on any of them especially dream, dream closed his eyes trying to make a dream so he and others could talk. When dream finally got the dream put together he caught the others attention by saying 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕞 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕚 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜. Killer then said 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐!? 𝕐𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝. After everyone got back one track error then asked 𝓼օ 𝑤һɑ𝘵 𝑤ɑ𝓼 𝘵һ𝖊 𝔯𝖊ɑ𝓼օ𝖓 𝘵օ 𝘣𝔯ⅈ𝖓𝓰 𝗎𝓼 һ𝖊𝔯𝖊 𝒹𝔯𝖊ɑm?   ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕦𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕪. Dream responded back with, shocking everbody then dust asked. I̳s̳ m̳o̳m̳ r̳e̳a̳l̳l̳y̳ t̳h̳a̳t̳ d̳a̳n̳g̳e̳r̳o̳u̳s̳? Dream looked at dust and said 𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤, 𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖, 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕦𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕗 𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠. Dream then ended the dream and said 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥.

(With ink and nightmare)

Ink was sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for nightmare then he heard 𝐈𝐍𝐊! 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄! ink teleported outside and was about to speak but didn't even have the chance to. Nightmare grabbed ink by his neck and squeezed so hard ink was actually scared. Nightmares face was blacked out only showing a ear to ear smile and one blueish teal eye. Nightmare then said 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭...... 𝐈. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥. 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐈𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐕𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫! For the first time in inks life he was scared or even more full of fear. Ink nodded shaking frim fear. Nightmare then walked in to the base and ink pointes him down the hallway and through a door which had steps that headed down. Nightmare put ink down and looked at him and said 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. Nightmarw followed ink, ink then stopped in front of a empty cell and tried to push nightmare in but failed. Ink was the grabbed by a tendril and nightmare grabbed inks arm and broke it with no problem. ᴀʜʜʜ! Ink screamed in pain. 𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥. When ink show nightmare ever cell and unlocked it everyone met outside at the front of the base. Everyone was shocked to see a traumatized ink beside nightmare. Nightmarr then turned to ink and said 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥. Nightmare stuck his hand out to ink, ink then shook nightmares hand and the soul instantly went to ink, he felt so many emotions at once but just as he was walking away he felt a pain in his chest and asked ᴡ-ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ!? Nightmare turned his head to ink and said 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥? Everyone was shocked of how well nightmare played that game of his. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟᴋ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ.!? Ink asked still in pain. 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. Nightmare said as ink passed out.

Time skip(at the castle later that night in nightmares room)

nightmare was getting his usual night clothes on and got into bed and cuddled with error then dust and killer came in with horror with them. M̳o̳n̳ c̳a̳n̳ w̳e̳ s̳l̳e̳e̳p̳ w̳i̳t̳h̳ y̳o̳u̳?..... Dust asked a bit hesitant. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫. Nightmare said making all the kids face's light up witb joy. Killer, dust and horror all climbed on to nightmares bed and feek asleep. The family then fell into a peacful slumber including dream and swap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed chapter 12 the next chapter may be the last.