Chapter 1

Inaayat's pov:

A soft beam of sunlight falls on my face. I can hear birds chirping and leaves shwishing gently.

But rather than waking up with soft wet kisses I felt a sting on my face bring me back from my la.la..la world.

I sat up pouting and rubbing my where I just got a slap.

"What the hell yaar Meeru, why did you slapped me?" I whined.

"Why did I slapped you ?" she scoffed and said "have you seen the time it's already 9:30 am and if I'm not wrong miss, today is your first day at office where you have to reach by 10:00 am".

My eyes widened remembering what she said. "Haye rabba, mar gyi aj toh mai, pehle din hi mujhe office se dhakke maar ke nikal denge" I said and stood up hurriedly.

(Oh god, I'm dead today, they'll kick me out from the office on my first day).

I know it's not that big deal to be late but if the company is The Rajwansh Enterprises then definitely it's more than a big deal. Mistakes and carelessness are not in their vocabulary.

My chain of thoughts broke when Meera held my hand and pushed me inside the bathroom.

"Have a quick bath and come down in 10 minutes" she shouted from outside.

Oh by the way I forgot to tell you that Meera is my best friend since pre-school and about me you people already know like who don't afterall everyone loves me!. I guess so.

Right now we are in Paris, I live with Meera as she was already living in Paris. I came here a week ago for my job. Last year Meera shifted here with her parents before her graduation. But now she had bought a new house for herself as she is very rich now, why not afterall she is working at The Rajwansh Enterprises, she is best at her work so here pay is quite high.

We pursuit the same course so that's why I'm also gonna join in the same company, but the saddening part is that I got posted to another branch of The Rajwansh Enterprises as most of the companies in this whole country of France are owned by one and only The Rajwansh's.

I've heard about them since childhood, they've got a powerful name but now their business is handled by their eldest son Ruhaan Rajwansh.

But unfortunate me, I've only heard his name, but never got to see him as there are very less and pictures of him and seeing him in person is almost impossible. As much as I've heard he is very cold, ruthless and furious. Everyone is scared of him, even girls throw themselves at him but he never even waste a millisecond of his life to look at them.

Well now I think I should get ready because I didn't show up infront of Meera in the next 5 minutes, she will definitely eat me alive.

I quickly freshened up and get dressed. I decided to wear something Indian so I dolled up in a red suit with red embroidery on its dupatta.

I also wore some oxidised bangles, rings and jhumka. I was about to wear another pair of the jhumka when I glanced at clock showing 9:45.

Ohh shoot! I'm dead now.

I took the jhumka in my hand and picked up my black sling bag and ran outside my room.

I rushed outside the house, I can hear Meera shouting my name. "I'll have my breakfast outside as I am already late". I shouted and ran towards my cab, thank god I already booked my cab otherwise I'd have been ended up getting late for the office on the very first day.

It was releif that office was not far away from our house, suddenly the cab jerked and I looked outside only to see a huge line of traffic.

I glanced at my phone showing only 5 minutes left to 10:00 am.
If I'd run towards my office then I think I'll easily reach before time. So, I quickly paid the cab driver and ran towards my office. I passed a few cars as I felt that I dropped something.

I looked back to see a one of my jhumka which was in my hand a few seconds ago was lying on the road right now.

"Ugh!" I fakely cried "Why does it only happens with me?" because you are clumsy that's why, my mind mocked. I ignored my conscience and ran to pick up my jhumka.

As I stood up, I looked at my left to see a matt black Porsche parked beside me.

I wasn't able to see anything thing from outside as the mirrors of the window were pitch black

I wasn't able to see anything thing from outside as the mirrors of the window were pitch black. But I could see my reflection so I quickly wore my jhumka looking at the window and fixed my hair till the the car moved forward.

I looked at it only to see "RR" engraved with golden on the back of the car looking intimidating.

I again booked at my phone and my eyes widened seeing 9:58 am.
I ran towards the office as if my life depends on it.

Finally I reached and looked at the glorifying building, as stepped in a beautiful lady came infront of me. I remember her she is the manager of this branch. Opps! I guess I already got myself in trouble.

"Ms. Singhania you're 50 seconds late" she said throwing daggers at me with her eyes.
I chuckled nervously and lowered my head to accept my punishment....

___________________________________

How was the chapter guys I know it was a little boring but I'm trying my best.

Further I will try to make chapters more interesting.

Please vote if you liked it!!!.