Chapter 3

Inaayat's pov:

I stepped out of the office and walked towards the cafe.

Well it's a good news that I'm not fired.

The manager has only given me a punishment to bring the coffee for some of the employees with the list of their choices.

I reached the cafe and gave the orders.

Till then I opened my Instagram and started scrolling. I don't have much followers just a few thousands but I love to keep updating my social media so I often keep posting the contents.

After a long minutes I received the orders and decided to update an Instagram story. So I quickly clicked a picture and updated on my Instagram.

I reached office and quickly distributed the coffee among the staff and luckily I got an extra cup for myself

I started moving towards my desk but my mobile popped up with a notification I took a glance and saw it was from Meera who replied to my story.

Meera: First day and already up for the punishment.

Me: I was late, what can I do now.

Meera: Told you to wake up early.

Me: Okay fine.

Meera: See you tonight...bye.

Me: Bye.

_____________

I was just ended up texting her but suddenly I crashed into a wall I guess, I stumbled on the floor and spilled my coffee over it.

"Uiii" I rubbed my ass "ye beech mein deewar kahan se aa gyi" I said and fakely cried.

(From where does this wall came in between)

Wait...it's not a wall it's a man.

Not again...I messed up with his shoes. I mentally slapped myself.

I slowly lift my head up to look at the man I collided with...

My eyes widened with the mesmerizing view infront of me.

A tall man around 6'5 feet and I was not even reaching his shoulders. Wheatish complexion, straight pointed nose, perfect shaped lips with perfectly sculptured jaw line and pure black eyes.
He was wearing a fitted black Armani suit his muscles hugging the piece of cloth making it more worthy. I don't know why but I can feel an aura of richness and royalty screaming.