Chapter 8

Inaayat's pov:

Ruhaan dropped me home and as I entered Meera stood infront of me "Why are you so early today?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

"Why aren't you happy to see me early?" I replied making a sad pout face.

Yes!! She melted.....
Like who cannot melt seeing my sad face. Hehe!

"Nah it's not like that, just asking you know!" she said and held my shoulder pushing me forward.

"Sit here I'll bring some snacks and then we'll gossip" she winked and made me sit on the couch.

"No don't, I have something important to tell you." I said and held her hand stopped her from going.

"Did something happened?" She asked worriedly sitting beside me."Yes, but not something many things happened" I said and huffed.

"Inu tell me fast okay I'm getting tensed now" she said biting her nails. "Okay so hold your breath okay you're going to listen something impossible...." I said and took a long breath "I...I'm in...I'm in love!" I said stuttering which I also don't know why.

"Yeah okay I know that tell me other thing Fastttttt!" she almost yelled. "You know! How?" I asked

"I just guessed it, the way you were smiling unknowingly and the way looked lost everytime I asked you about anything. So yeah, it was just a guess but a correct one." she said proudly and shrugged her shoulders.

"But I don't know who is it so tell me is it your colleague or one of your friends or..." I interrupted "Ohho slow down bullet train I'm telling you na, wait!!!". I said and tried to calm her hyper mode.

"Fine now tell who is he? Who took my cute little Inu from me?" she asked pulling my cheeks.I removed her and rubbed the cheek she was pulling. It hurts!.

"You already know him, Ruhaan...I love Ruhaan". I told her but she didn't replied or she didn't even gave any reaction just staring at me blankly. After few seconds she chuckled infact he started laughing.

"Inu..haha...how funny...haha... literally for once I almost believed you. You and Ruhaan...haha" she said and again started laughing like an idiot.

"Meera...meri pyaari Meeru I'm not kidding I'm serious. I really love Ruhaan". As I said she immediately stopped laughing turning into serious mode.

"Okay so you're trying to tell me that You love Ruhaan right...like The Ruhaan Rajwansh!!!!" she screamed. "Calm down yaar it's not that big thing, I think he also likes me because the way he looks at me.." she interrupted
"How does he looks at you?". I closed my eyes and replied.

"He looks at me the way a child looks at the stars, he looks at me like I was the answer to everything, he looks at me like he never wanted to look away!"

"How do you know that?" she asked.

"His eyes. They said it all."

"Inu I know that you're delusional but this.... this is too much!." she said nodding her head.

"Nothing is too much. It's just that you are overthinking that's it." It said trying to make her understand.

"Fine but be careful. All I want is your happiness, if you are happy then I'm happy" she said and gave me a teddy hud.

"By the way you know what happened today at office" I excitingly told. "Okay, so there's more. Nah tell me what happened?" she said dramatically.

I narrated the whole story but skipped the kissing part because I wanna keep it a secret afterall first kiss is a little special. OMG I still get butterflies thinking about our Magical Kiss!.

We had our dinner talking about our childhood memories. As soon as I was about to enter my room my phone pinged with a message.

It must be Him. I again blushed.
Ufff! why do I blush this much thinking about him.

I laid down on my bed and excitingly opened the message.

Wait it's from an Unknown number and as far as I remember I already have Ruhaan's numbers. So he won't message me right!.

Unknown: Don't miss me too much sweetheart. Coming to meet you soon!.
~your love
______________

Who the hell is it? and Sweetheart...no one calls me sweetheart!.

Maybe someone had sent it by mistake. Yeah that must have happened.

I was busy in my own world till my phone pinged with another message. As as soon as I looked at it my eyes lit up happily.

Ruh❤️: Have you reached home safely?.

Me: Offcourse! remember you only dropped me infront of my house.

Ruh❤️: Oh yeah. By the way I want to tell you something important so can you come directly to my cabin after reaching office.

Me: Yes I will and why are you even asking. I'll come directly.

Ruh❤️: okay great! See you tomorrow. Have a beautiful night and don't forget to dream about me.

Me: As you wish. You too have a good night. Bye!.
_____________

Now I'm gonna have the best night ever I thought and started giggling hehe.

Earlier I used to think that how much cringe is all this (not in my fictional world ofc!) but now in reality after falling in love I can feel that it's not cringe at all instead it's just so magnificent, such a beautiful feeling.

I also didn't knew that I would ever fall in love expect for my Fictional book boyfriends.

I literally can't believe!

I fell in love just the way he looks at me.

___________________________________

Hayeeee rabbaaaa!!!!! finally they both are in love.

What do you guys think about the Unknown message? I guess you all know who is it and if you don't then keep guessing cause it'll have a little suspense.

Also do not forget to tell me your favourite part!!!

Love you all❤️🎀

Follow me on Instagram for regular updates💗✨