Chapter 2

Ruhaan's pov:

"Please Ruhu do it for me, please" he begged with his puppy eyes.

"I will fucking slit your throat if you called me that again" I warned him.

"Fine I won't but then you have to come with me" he said sternly.

"Ok fine" I agreed.

"Love you Ruhu, meet me outside in five minutes" he said and ran out of my office.

This brat Vivaan, he never listens to me. If someone else would be at his place calling me with these names, he would be dead by now.

Yes, you get that right I absolutely hate it if someone calls me with any other name except mine.

But, unfortunately I can't do anything to this asshole bestfriend of mine and that's why he always take an advantage of it.

Vivaan is my only bestfriend with whom I had shared everything since childhood. To me he is my brother just like Ahaan.

Not only that he is my secretary when it comes to business and my right hand in the underworld of Mafia. He was always there with me in each and every phase of my life.

Yeah I accept he is totally opposite of what I am, like he's more socialized and talkative than me. More expressive and understanding than me but when it comes to killing he's as heartless as I am.

Only me our enemies and rivals are known to that side of his, else everyone thinks of him as a kind, soft hearted and a jolly person but deep down the reality hits different.

Few minutes he was begging me to visit some another branch of "The Rajwansh Enterprises"

Like why should I, why am I paying the employees if they can't manage to do a single thing properly. I cannot endure the mistakes and carelessness of these bloody useless people and get myself into huge loss.

Right now we are in Paris just because I had to meet few important clients who would benefit my company with huge profits.

I stepped out of my office and took my personal elevator wearing a perfect fitted black Armani suit.

None of the employees are allowed to enter my floor without my permission except Vivaan as I hate people invading my privacy

None of the employees are allowed to enter my floor without my permission except Vivaan as I hate people invading my privacy. But being a King and multi billionaire buisness tycoon the life of "Ruhaan Rajwansh" is like a cup of tea for others which they enjoy on every social media platforms, news channels and other.

So that's why all the offices of mine have the best security and the topmost floor are designed only for me.

As I reached on the ground floor and stepped out of the elevator each and everyone stopped moving and bowed infront of me.

I fucking love it.

All the female staff were luring at me to get a glance from me but I just hate such cheap gold diggers who are always ready to sell off their body for few pennies. Some of the staff must be cursing me and some of them were getting jealous obviously they should be.

Jerk, rude, arrogant, cold hearted, that's what everyone calls me. But do I give a damn.

Hell NO!!!

As I reached outside the office, there stood The Vivaan Oberoi grinning at me.

Why not afterall he was successful in persuading me.

He opened the passenger seat of my car but I sat on the backseat.
All the cars that I own are personally customized for me with "RR" the initials of my name engraved with gold on each of the cars because I have a different obsession with the things which has my name on it.

As it reminds me that it belongs to me and no one in this fucking damn world has the audacity to take it away from me.

"Hey I'm not your driver so came and sit in the front" he complained from outside.

"Vivaan just shut up and drive otherwise I'm leaving" I warned him as he was already on the verge to annoy the hell out of me.

"Khadoos" he whispered and sat on the drivers seat.

(Rude)

"I heard that" I said in a grumpy voice and he grinned nervously.

"Oops!" he said and started driving.

After few minutes we were just about to reach but now we were stuck in traffic.

"See now we are stuck in traffic and it's all because of you Vivaan. Why don't you never listen to me?." I scolded him.

"Ab Meri kya galti isme maine thodi na traffic lagwaya hai" he whined.

(Now what's my mistake in this, I haven't created all this traffic)

"Shut up and drive fast to get me out of this traffic" I told him.

Suddenly something passed accross me from outside like a bullet train. I guess It's not something but someone, a girl precisely.

She rushed back and picked up something from the ground but I was unable to see her face. Her dark brown wavy locks were successfully blocking my view.
She was all dressed up in red Indian suit.

I've never been so desperate to look at someone but don't know what happened to me now.

She got up and glanced at my side and my breath hitched.
My heartbeat gradually increasing as I made an I contact with her.

Fuck! I cursed under my breath.

DAMN! I was out of words to describe her beauty. Those brown almond eyes, naturally curled up lashes, chubby cheeks and those red juicy lips were doing no good to me.

She was trying to wear her one pair of earring from the reflection of the window, I was definitely not visible to her because of the dark windows. But she was clearly in rush.

Slowly baby you'll hurt yourself.
She wore that earring and was fixing her hair.

I was about to roll down the down the window till then Vivaan drove the car forward.

No way...

"STOP THE FUCKING CAR VIVAAN" I screamed.

"What the hell man why are you screaming?" he said and stopped the car.

I quickly got down and ran in the direction where she was standing earlier, but unlucky me she was nowhere to be seen now.

Where are you my butterfly?.

Yes, she is like a butterfly who flew away but despite known of the fact that she is mine now. My butterfly. Only mine.

Someone tapped on my shoulder and I  turned around to see Vivaan.

"What happened why are you standing.." I cut him off and grabbed his collar.

"Who the fucking hell told you to move the car forward, now just because of you I lost my butterfly" I shouted.

"What! Bro just look around the traffic is clear so obviously I had to drive the car forward and what butterfly, which butterfly are you talking about ?" he asked calmly.

I was getting frustrated now, I left his collar "Stop getting on my nerves and take me to the office right now." I said and sat in the car again.

Vivaan started driving and I was just lost in the thoughts...her thoughts.

Where are you butterfly...but no problem I will find you, your Ruhaan will find you.

Be ready to be mine butterfly.

___________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter.

Since these are the intro chapters so they are a little boring but further they will be interesting.

Please vote if you liked it!!!.