Chapter 7

Ruhaan's pov:

I went towards my room and opened the door only to get a mini heartattack.

There she was....
The love of my life standing in glory infront of me wearing my fucking shirt... only a shirt!.

 only a shirt!

Fuck!!!

Looks like I need to take a cold shower again because she's not gonna help me in any possible way.

"T...take these clothes and change. I'm waiting outside" I said and immediately left the room.

I kept my hand on my heart and closed my eyes feeling my heart which is literally riding a roller coaster right now.

I need to make her mine soon!.

I was busy with the chaos in my mind till a hand on my shoulder brought me out of my trance.

Don't touch me like that butterfly or I'll not be able to control myself I thought and turned around.

She was dressed in formals obviously slaying like everytime she does like a queen.

My Queen

"Okay let's go" I guide her to the way outside and was about to sit as I remember that I forgot that file inside.

"Aayat you sit inside. I forgot that file inside so I'll just bring it quickly" I said and made her sit inside the car safely.

I quickly ran inside and picked the file which was laying on the side table. I picked it up and was about to leave as my eyes catch the sight of some shiny stuff floating above in the pool.

I reached there to take a closure look at it. It was an earring.
Aayat's earring.

I picked it up and kept it in my pocket and moved towards outside as I can't keep my butterfly waiting.

I started driving and soon we reached the cafe where meeting was supposed to be held.

As we entered I took Aayat's hand in my hand to guide her and I turned around to check if she's comfortable or not while I'm holding him hand only to see her cheeks turning red like cherries.