Ep:8 Genius to Genius

Akari's POV

I started scibbling notes as prof.Granville went on and about the book written by Larry T.Ross. I looked over to Hiro who was biting on a pencil while he should be writing notes. I can't help but wonder how many type of people I met in a short period of time.I felt all happy inside..

"Alright,class work on a project of pages 150 and 156"I got up from my seat and holding my bag, while I was making my way out I heard someone calling me.I turned to see Hiro behind me,"Hey,wait up do you may or may not want to come and study together?"he asked shyly

I nodded and we both went walking to the robotics lab.We started conversing over topics like science,AP physics,AP calculus.It was fun and i'm glad that I found someone to talk about things I like."You know after well Karmi you are one of the smartest person I know."I smiled and I blushed a little."Nobody ever told this to me before so,it's sweet"I said and he returned it back.

I saw Karmi walking on our side,I waved at her and she noticed the both us and came to our direction.Before I could say anything she started first "Hi,how's SFIT treating I hope Hiro didn't ruin most of it"She said jokingly as Hiro rolled his eyes,I giggled for some reason I like their confict because they are so funny at times."It's great and to add Hiro didn't ruin it for me"I replied,she smiled at me and left to go to her own office.Hiro sighed and we both left.

We finally reached the office and started on our work.I was finally done with mine when I looked to my side I saw Hiro sleeping,resting his head on the table and I noticed taht he completed his work way better than me.He is so smart and hansom-wait stop,stop keep it together Akari.

I checked the time and gosh it's already 10:30! I guess time flies when you are too focused on doing your homework.I lightly tapped on Hiro's shoulder to wake him,he slowly opened his eyes."Oh what time is it?" he asked all groggy ,to that I replied that it's 10:30 which made him wake up."Already,gosh i'm so sorry you should be going home now"He said in a hurry as he packed his backpack,"Well i'll be leaving it was nice working with you Hiro"I said before leaving.

"Wait!"Hiro said as he placed his hands on my shoulder as gesture for me to stop."I can't let you walk alone in the night.Isn't anyone gonna pick you up" he asked I replied that my uncle will be late. He said that he'll walk me there and he couldn't let me walk alone in the night.

Once we got out of campus we started on our little walk. We started talking about random stuff.

"You didn't have to walk with me now your going to be late"I said in worry ,I don't want his family to be worried.He smiled "I can't let you walk on your own at this time at night"he replied.

We finally reached my apartme,I was about to get inside but then I turned to Hiro to say goodbye. "Bye and thank you Hiro-kun see you tomorrow"I said and went inside.

Hiro's POV

I waved back "yeah see you at SFIT" my goofy smile remained and my blush remained.

I left to get to my place with Baymax's charging station with me,I was still flustrated the fact that Akari called me a nickname and it feels so good.I was in a daze but I kept my composure because I need to head homme without me stumbling into Masequerade Mask.I let out a sigh of relief.

But once I reached my lane I left ,but I started to feel as if someone was following me.I turned behind me but I didn't see anyone I started walking in a fast pace,damnit I wish I had my robot armour but since I don't have anything to defend myself so I have to make a run for it.Oh gosh.

Suddenly I felt hands graze my shoulder until it finally held my shoulder it was cold,I felt a person's face coming at my face closely."Hiro Hamada am I right? listen if you try something,you will end up like my victims that I took down way before.I know everything about your double life and your team".I instanty knew who it was, Masequerade Mask I felt anger inside of me,anger I never felt before.THis anger made me feel stronger and my hand formed into a fist.

I punched him right at his jaw that he stumbled a few steps back,I noticed that his jaw bled a little."You'll regret Hiro,you will be at my mercy the next time we meet" he snarled at me.

He fled before I could do anything more,"don't you ever come near me or my friends and family ever again" I screamed at him who was already gone.I don't want to know what he'll do but I have to stop him one cent for all.I walked into the cafe to see aunt Cass clearing up stocks.

"Oh Hiro your back from college,how are is school?"She asked all cheery to that I smiled lightly."I heard someone yell outside crazy lunatics am I right?" I nodded and I cringed at the fact I was the one who screamed I kinda feel bad for the residents who had to deal with my craziness.

"Anything happened at school with the new girl?" she asked with her eyebrows raised giving me the look, I rolled my eyes and blushed at the fact she called me "Hiro-kun".She's sweet and intelligent "well both of us did homework together" I told her,"and ?" she asked. "She called me a nickname,Hiro-kun" I said blushing and I noticed that aunt Cass was being all cloud nine.

She ran up to me and hugged me tight,so tight that I couldn't breathe."Omg, i'm so happy for you!" aunt Cass cried out in joy "Aunt Cass....can't breathe" Once she heard that she let go.

I left to get to my room to freshen up and head to bed,I smiled when I saw aunt Cass planning my so called 'future wedding'.I placed the charging station at the ground and activated Baymax.

"Hiro,your neurotransmitter levels are unusually high, do you want to talk about it?"Baymax chimed, I was so busy flipping pages in that ragedy journal to find more about this dude.I started sweating my breathing was unsteady,why am I losing my mind over this?

"Hiro your breathing is uneven-" "Stop Baymax!" I yelled out to him, I immediatly calmed down when I realised what I done.I started massaging my forehead to calm down."Sorry Baymax".

Baymax asked if I need professional mental help but I need some time to sleep and think about it with fresh mind."Baymax i'm satisfied with care"I said tiredly and he shrunk back to his charging station. I switched off the light and tried to get proper sleep for tomorrow.