Ep:10 The real battle

Third person's POV

Everybody started throwing their best attacks at Masequerade Mask but nothing worked. First rocket fist didn't work and without a second thought he broke down.Hiro shocked to see it again,his blood boiled and anger surged in which gave him enough energy to throw a attack.

But that ended up in a disadvantage as Masequerade Mask destroyed one of the electro magnets thrown at him.Gogo threw disks and tried many attacks followed by Honey lemon throwing her chem balls at him but none it worked, he did his blood manipulation on both of the Gogo and Honey lemon and threw them off next to where Hiro was.Immediately robot-like arms spawned from behind him which gave him a better advantage."Suprised? this just the start my lads."

Those arms are extremely strong and quite large and they were ready to attack.The entire group was ready to attack.Wasabi slashed the arms but they somehow grew back into more stronger ones."What the hell? how is this possible?" Wasabi asked baffled but grabbed him with the claws and threw him off. "Hey take tha-WOAH!?" Fred exclaimed,since he got clutched by Masequerade Mask,"Try to escape this!" he yelled while he blew fire at him but he shielded  himself from the fire,After that he started to tighten his grip on Fred which made him choke.

Masequerade Mask grabbed Wasabi and brought him rammed him against Fred over and over again until bruises showed up around Wasabi,in the end he threw both Wasabi and Fred somewhere.They groaned in pain, After toying with everyone including Baymax was all out.

Akari was in the blood manipulation spell so she couldn't do anything to save or atleast help them.Masequerade Mask turned to Akari who was in a bad condition,he lowered himeself to her level and started talking."Now you will be listening to me,if you want your friends to be okay you better give me the bracelet".Anger bubbled up inside her once she heard about it and gritted her teeth."You imbecile,you good for nothing piece of crap!All of this for this bracelet?!" she asked in anger and disbelief.I hate you and you better let them go." She snarled at him while he smirked.

He cupped her cheek and smiled evily and slapped her back,"Give me the bracelet and they will be okay,trust me I don't want anything to do with them,they are a waste of my time" he said in a sarcaticly genial way,Akari put head down and thaught of it and did something unpredictble.

"You want the bracelet,here" Masequerade Mask was giddy and was about to take it when he felt someone punch him straight in the nose, it was non another than Akari."Guys he's out of focus, attack" Akari announced loudly.Everyone was at their feet."Take that son!" Honey lemon yelled out and shot chemball thanks to her canon at him which caused a good amount of damage.Fred jumped and landed a kick at him face first  breaking his nose in the process.He staggered away all of sudden Gogo's disk hit him straight on his arm making him screech in pain."Haha got 'em" Gogo said proudly and saw Fred sulking "Man I wish I said 'canon ball'" he said being all sad.

Wasabi came up behind him and slashed his robot-like arms off, "NO!" he howled and before he could grow anymore,Hiro launched his electro magnets at the wall behind Masequerade Mask.He activated it and it glowed showed great force in attracting MM's robot-like arms to it.

After that he couldn't do anything, he tried getting out of it but it didn't work.In the end Akari did her attacks that defines her heroic persona "Blossom serenade!" she yelled and did a 360 degree spin and threw out cherry blossom petals like projections at him which in the end knocked him slightly. He was still conscious and once he realised he was outnumbered,he mustered up a smile,a smile that will send shiver's down Fred's spine.Akari came up to him closely,"Go to hell".

After that Akari send the coordinates and the address to the police while the rest of the others watched on Masequerade Mask to check if he's going go do anything unexpected.

The police finally reached the spot and arrested Masequerade Mask on the spot.Before he got into the cop car he turned to the group and said menacingly."This is just the begining,BH6".

Cheif Cruz came up to them with genial smile."I'm quite suprised that I'm saying this but you guys did an amazing job in capturing that lunatic,I'm sorry for doubting you all." He said and the group smiled."And I see you have a new recruit in the team,good luck ...." He stopped trying to hope that Akari will giver persona name."Sakura and thank you" she said in happy tone.

Cheif Cruz nodded in affirmation and left the team to deal with criminal.It was okay all okay.

"Hey,we have decided something" Hiro said walking towards Akari,"We want you to be the seventh member of the team, are you up for that." he asked. Everyone waited on baited breath as Akari let out a sigh."In one condition,we don't change it to Big Hero 7." Once she said that everyone including her laughed."I think we can make it happen" Hiro said,"And I promise not to let all down" she said confidently."We know you won't "Honey lemon said.Akari was able fix Baymax and they flew out that warehouse.Nver to return ever again.