Ep:11 This is my home

Akari's POV

After the battle me being seventh member and not telling my team my identity, ebrything goes completly normal as now I'm in SFIT walking to the nerd lab.I have made amazing friends in such a long time and I may have feelings for Hiro Hamada but don't get ahead of yourself.

"Hey Akari what's up?" Fred greeted "the sky I hope" I said with a giggle,"okay okay this girls got jokes" he said putting his arm around my shoulder and Honey lemon popped up and yelled out"GROUP SELFIE" within seconds the entire group including Baymax posed in for the photo.

After taking a few photos everyone started looking into them,suddenly Hiro pulled me to the side where only me and him are alone.He let go once we are alone,yes we are getting alone time.

"Hey Akari I'm glad we get to talk like this" he said almost shyly to that I smiled."I'm glad that we are friends, I never had so much friends before." I said happy almost in tears,this was the best feeling ever. "I'm glad to have a friend like you and I hope we can be best friends" he said."I think we already have" I replied, he smiled revealing his cute gap between his teeth,I will cherish this smile forever in my heart.Calm down, why am I blushing? stop it Akari you are embarassing.

"I never asked this one thing" he said to that I raised one of my eyebrow,"which is?" I asked.

He smiled at me and asked "How is San Fransokyo treating you?".To that I smiled and closed my eyes and said the words I never expected to say "San Fransokyo will be my home soon"

After that everything went as usual the classes,the hangouts and the common crime fighting.

I am ready for whatever comes my way and I will not give up,Everything will be fine.

OR IS IT....

THE END OF SEASON 1