Prologue

THIRD PERSON POV

Akari woke up as the alarm buzzed in her ears and took her a second to snap out of it.She looked around her room,nothing except boxes filled with her stuff.She's going to move to San-Fransokoyo because she got accepted in an amazing college.She wanted to start fresh anyway !!

She got up from bed and got fresh and and put on her flip-flops and went down the stairs. Milton Watanabe was siting in the kichen table and and sipping a warm cup of tea."Good morning sweetheart ,how was your sleep ?".Akari sat across from him on the chair and smiled."I slept great and im little bit excited to move, which is typical by the way."Milton patted Akari on the head,"I get it Akari, life here isn't great here for you...ever since"there's a short silence."Well the moving trucks are on their way and you better get ready ,you don't want to cause any trouble for them, you know."he smiled trying get Akari's mind out of the insident.She nodded her head and got up and went to her room to change,while Milton sat there contemplating on if he should tell her or not,he decided keep it from her for the time being and got up to do last minute stuffs.

Akari was smiling brightly as she got ready and took her boxes and things downstairs,she wants to start a new life somewhere far away to an amazing city.She's so proud of herself that she got admission  into this college and happy that she is starting this new chapter in her life or how she likes to say "a fresh start".As she was putting some important stuff in a box,she looked around.

She found a photo,a family photo with the entire Watanabe family.She put it the carboard box.That incidence which happened a long time ago her elder sister Eliana died a long time ago. "Akari,the moving trucks and movers are here!".This snapped her out her daze and carried the boxes downstairs with a little help from the movers.All the boxes were taken inside the moving truck and rest of the moving procedures were done and all the boxes were taken inside the trucks.Akari took her luggage and books and so did Milton took his luggage and files.

The Uncle and niece got in the car drove off leaving their house,their neighbourhood and altogether their life in Kyoto behind to start a new life at San Fransokyo.

sorry for being short dont worry i'll promise to make to interesting. Have fun, stay safe.