Ep:3 Meeting another nerd

Third person POV

"Hamada, meet Akari Watanabe the third prodigy of this school and Akari this is Hiro Hamada and he will show you around.Akari got up from her chair and walked up to both of them.

The two nerds pointed at each other and exclaimed at the same time."Oh my god,I bumped into you and I'm so sorry I wasn't looking".They both looked at each other for a brief minute.

"Hi"Hiro greeted with a hint awkwardness,Akari waved back."He's a prodigy,like you and he can help you out or vice versa" Prof.Granville stated."Now,Mr.Hamada show her around."

Hiro's POV

We left the office with me closing the door behind us."It's nice to meet another prodigy here."I stated breaking the silence between us."Yeah,I'm sorry for bumping into you."Akari apologised.

"Oh don't be,actually I should be the one apologising.Anyway I'll show you around,btw what's your major."I asked."hydrology" she replied which made me stop in my tracks and I turned to fae her."My major is robotics" I remarked which made her eyebrows raise in amusement."she said." I remember when I was in high school not alot of people are into robotics.All they're into are all materialistic things if you know what i mean."I told back.She giggled which made me feel strange but in a good way.After that I showed the wherebouts of SFIT. I showed to her locker thanks to prof.Granville.It was great to meet another prodigy,but I don't even know if she's nice.

"So, where did you move from?"I asked Akari trying to initiate a conversation."If you don't mind me asking"I added."I was born and brought up in Kyoto,I moved here once I got accepted here."

"Kyoto is an amazing palce to live.So beautiful,So pretty....".While I was rambling,Akari looked at me with a weird way."Yeah,it is.You should go there during spring,it's real nice".She seems very upset saying."Changeing the subject I would like to show you my own office"trying to sound professional."You have your own office?"."Well not exactly mine,it used to be my brother's ..."

I stopped for moment somehow,talking about my brother has always made me slightly depressed.I think Akari knew something was off and placed her hand on my left shoulder and patted slowly as a kind gesture."It's okay Hiro,you don't have to tell me".I smiled lightly.

The next thing we knew we stood in front of my own office.I opened the door and we got in."Wow"Akari exclaimed nonchalantly."I know it's messy,I had projects  sooo....hehe"

I sheepeshly smiled as I rubbed the back of my neck.I decided to show her something else."Ow" I said and as I expected she looked at me confused."Are you oka-".She looked behind her to see Baymax arising from its charging station."Hello.I am Baymax,your personal healthcare companion."Before he could say anything more,Akari hugged hime tight.Way too tight.

"He's so cute,look at him!.He's like a soft unmeltable snowman.So cute!?"

"I'm sorry.I hope I didn't hurt you" she asked pulling away."I feel insensitive to pain"Baymax chimed."Akari this is my robot and my healthcare companion Baymax". She touched Baymax feeling his hand "this is your robot,it looks so cute and fluffy","I'm often told that I'm cute and fluffy,I'm not programmed to know what that means" Baymax chimed. I never noticed it before but she had white patch of hair. I wanted to ask her about it I didn't because I didn't want to be rude.While Akari was talking to Baymax,while I was checking the time on my phone.

"Hey Akari It's time to get to class,by the way I never looked at your schedule"I looked into the sheet and I was slightly happy because she's in 3 classes of mine.Yay,I have new prodigy friend.

"Yeah let's go ".We got outside of my office.I never asked what her major was,wait why am I so into her when I just MET HER FEW MINUTES AGO."Are you okay?"she asked."Oh,I'm fine just have lot on my mind".She tried to make conversation with me by asking how I built Baymax,I didn't want to take credit for what my brother made and so told her everything.She listened intently.