chapter 2

Chapter 2 :

After the bell... Both yn and dokyeom entered the class... Everyone in the class starts laughing their ass off...

It's nothing new to them... Everyone in this school aware of them...

Both dk and yn... Cursing each other and settled on their seats...

While Yn fixed her hair which turned into a mop after the fight with dk... She noticed that her frnds bam and rose still laughing their ass off

Yn : yaa you buffalos can't you just shut up...

Rose : you should have seen your face girl...🤣🤣🤣

Yn : you guys are not even worth to be called as buffalos... They are somehow useful than you guys....

Bb : just leave that... Why can't you just stop fighting with him... It's your last year in this academy... Soon each of us going to universities...

Suddenly yn thought and a small smile appeared on her face...

Yn : it's just I don't know why... Me and dokyeom are like know everything about us... And at the same time I don't know I'm drawn to him...

Rose : bish are you aware next month you guys have bday...maybe days are different... But you guys are gonna be 20 soon... And you guys are gonna find your mates... 

Yn : I know that rose... Until that I wanna treasure those memories... I maynot know what he feels but... I feel safe around him...

Bb being a matured and most sane person among these 3... Can guess where it is going...

___________________

Finally someone is understanding my assignment... Let's see at next episode...🤣🤣