chapter 8

Yn came to an halt and smiled at the guest which she was not informed would be here...

That unannounced guest of yn also started to check her out shamelessly which made her feel so awkward and uneasy in her own house...

I.n being the one to notice something is wrong with that person's look... Went to yn to make her feel less awkward...

Mrs. Lee came out from the kitchen and started to talk with the guest...

Mrs. Lee: Jungwon do you need anything other than this...

JW: Nothing Mrs. Lee just fyn...

Mr. Lee who also present there started to talk about their packs accounts... But didn't talk briefly about any problems...

Yn also felt that jungwon looking at her time to time but didn't said anything...

Also yn knows that this is not going to end in a good way between yn and jungwon...

_____________________

The day before dk's birthday... At school...

Dk was being so nervous thinking about his mate...

He is so afraid at the same time being excited thinking about his mate...

Excited that who is gonna be his mate... But also afraid that what if he or she rejects him...

But lowkey he enjoys this thrill...

Dk : just wait till the clock hits 12 then you'll meet your girl...

The8 and mingyu are both noticing how their friend is being worried...

Both of them made eye contact with eachother and decided to tell him some comforting words...

8 : hey dk ya why are you so nervous bish...

Dk : it's just I'm afraid what if my mate doesn't want me and abandoned me...

Mg : Dude every girl is not like yn dude ... But what if yn is your mate...

8 : then he is surely dead dude...

Dk : Bishes came uninvited and raising my anxiety...

Mg : what did you said...

Dk : nothing I'm so grateful for you comforting words just get out...

Both mingyu and the8 successfully done their job and started to their works...

Dk is looking at yn from his place who is talking and laughing with her friends....

Dk : What if you become my mate????

________________________

To be continued...

Sorry for the late upload guys.....