chapter 3

While y/n and dk being unaware of their enemity... There happens something unexpected in the common land of werewolves were each and every werewolf can come without any restrictions...

There are 4 packs in werewolves world...

1. Cresent moon pack
2. Crystal snow pack
3. White fall pack
4. Dark moon pack...

In this the 1st two are rivals and the others maintained a good relationship between them...
Characters to be known...

Cresent moon pack... Mr Lee who lost his wife... Dk parent (packs head)

Crystal snow pack... Yang jungwon.. a guy who lost both his parents and his mate... (Pack head)

White fall pack... Mr and Mrs choi... Seungcheol's parents...

Last but not least...
Dark moon pack... Mr and Mrs Kim... Jun myeon's parents (If you know [•-^])

Yn parents are present with jungwon becuz of his short tempered mind...(and his mate died cuz of illness *that's what jungwon thought*)

The packs are here to discuss about their trades and border protection... But suddenly a talk about peace came... Everyone present there went silent...

Jungwon who can't control his mouth started to talk...

If you guys wanted the throne we would have definitely gave it to you... But you Lee's are always cunning...

Mr. Lee response was filled with more vengeance than that... Who needed your throne and wealth... You guys are the one who killed my wife... And you guys will regret that soon...

Mr and Mrs choi also Mr and Mrs Kim are trying to control the both of them... Yn's parents too controlling them...

But suddenly Mr. Lee said something which creates a tornado between all of them...

There will be a time when someone from your pack will be mating with my pack member...
Jungwon replyed for that... If that happens I would kill that person who creates a bond between us...

Everyone left from there after jungwons anger...

But someone from that 4 packs head knows that these two packs will be the end of eachother...

I know it's little confusing u will understand this later..till that enjoy this episode.