Chapter 4

It's been 2 days ever since the pack meeting held...

Each and every heads are being worried about Mr. Lee's and Yang jungwon's words...

The same uneasiness forms inside Mr. Yang thats when his daughter came to him and asked...

Y/n: Appa what happened? Are you worried about something?...

Mr yang : Ah nothing dear... It's just about packs welfare...

Y/n : Are you sure about that?...

Mr. Yang:  Yes dear I'm now go and study...

Y/n : sure pa...

When Mr. Yang heard that the door of his daughter room being closed... He sigh in relief

Mr. Yang : Sorry y/n ah you should never know about packs whereabouts till 20...
It's the 1st and foremost rule with the packs...

Moon goddess please don't let anything happen to any of my child... Especially don't let there mates be in Cresent moon pack...

Little did he know that someone heard this conversation... And left that place immediately...

_________________________

Few days later...

It's regular that y/n and dk would fight daily... But today dk was unusually silent... And y/n was sure something happened to him...

Y/n being a little troublemaker went to dk and smacked his forehead...

And then suddenly realised how dk's body is in heat... She understood that he is in fever...

Y/n asked him

Y/n : dokyeom ah where is your frnds?...

Dk : They are on their way... Now go... I have no strength to fight with you...

Y/n : (being concerned) did you had your breakfast...

Dk shook his head as no...

Y/n : ah this donkey... Dude has a fever and doesn't had anything for Breakfast...

Then y/n went to her table and grabbed her lunch box... And gave it to dk

Y/n : eat this...

Dk : I don't want to monkey...

Y/n : bish I'll slap you with my old bucket shoe really hard... Now eat...

Dk : fine...

Dk knows what she is capable of... So he silently ate what yn gave him...

While this happening both the8 and mingyu aka dk's frnds came and saw everything...

The8 came forward and gave dk his medicines... Which they got from school's infirmary...

Mingyu : Hae y/n what are you doing here...

Y/n : nothing... Just came to gave him food... I'll head to my place now...

Mingyu : okay...

After y/n left the8 and mingyu turned to dk and a smirk formed on their lips...

___________________

Hummmm what must be the reason for that smirk... Let's see on the next episode...