chapter 7

Irene turned to yn and said something which are the words never expected by yn...

Irene : I don't know why you are roaming around my mate like a bish... I thought you are somehow a good person yn but now I know that you are just faking...

Yn was too stunned to even utter a thing... Cuz she doesn't know that if she should laugh cuz dk really got a noona as mate or should be sad that dk is not her's...

And at the same time she can't deny the fact that her possesive side take over her... yn said something which caught Irene off-guard

Yn : If you are that sure why can't you just tell dk about it...

Ir : it-it's just I-l want my m-mate to find me...

Yn was not having what Irene said and she just left the place while she was in her own thought...

Irene not liking the idea of yn being close to dk thought that she should never let these two together for her goodness....

_______________________

@Lee residency

Dokyeom came to his house thinking about what was about to happen between him and yn... And he is also aware that he is being dangerously close with yn and also the urge to own her makes it more hard for him to control him...

Standing in front of the mirror dk started to talk to himself

Dk : yah dokyeom don't be a bish man... Just wait for few days... You're gonna be 20... And you'll get a mate...You are not supposed to feel like this for someone other than your mate...

Suddenly a thought comes to his mind...

Dk : If I'm feeling these things for her... Is she my better half.... What are you thinking dokyeom... It will never happen so just forget about it...

____________________

@yang residency

Yn got on her bed while thinking about what happened between them...

Yn : Ah yn are you that desperate that you gave in while he leaned in... Ahh you were almost gonna kiss him girl... You were few inches away from cheating you mate...

Haa god please show my mate... Or make dokyeom meet his IrEnE nOoNa soon... Yn said with a little sarcasm...

She also did thought the same thing like dk

Yn : is he gonna be my mate...

Suddenly she heard a voice in her mind... *Not in this life time*...

Yn was like : yeah you are right...

But then she realised that it's not her mind voice rather it's a person's voice ...

She turned to her room's door to find out that i.n was standing near the door laughing his ass off... Which definitely made her a bit annoyed...

I.n : Are you like crushing over dk sunbaenim... Hell girl you got some nerves...

Yn : Ya stop it or else... I'll tell my jypee opparrr to haunt you...

When she told that he laughed even harder

Yn : hey donkey for what purpose you came to my room...

I.n : mom told me to call you for dinner... Come fast and stop dreaming about your dokyeom oppa...

I.n left yn's room to save his life from a nun living in a form of his sister... Yn too chased him to dinning room...

While chasing him yn met a person that she is not informed would be visiting... And she came to an halt while smiling awkwardly to him...

_________________________
Eeee just for fun guysss... Enjoy🤣🤣

Sorry guys for the delay in uploading the episode....