chapter 6

While yn lead dk out of the class... Dk asked something which startled yn...

Dk : hey witch why are you suddenly taking care of me... Cuz it's not like you...

Yn pretended like she was thinking...

Yn : it's just I'm being bored without being annoyed by you... That's it ..

Dk : yn I'm being serious... You are suddenly started to act nice to me out of nowhere... Taking care of me... Etc... Are you aware that our birthdays are coming soon and we are gonna find out mates...

Before answering his questions, A sigh left yn's mouth...

Yn : I don't know dokyeom ah... We are always bullying each other at the same time we are there for each other also... I'm aware that everything is gonna come to an end... But I wanna cherish each and every moment that's why...

Dk smiled to himself and flicked her forehead...

Dk : don't worry till the end of the world I'm gonna annoy you... No one can stop me witch... Not even your mate...

Yn : huh... Says the one who wants a noona as his mate... See you are gonna hide behind your noona when my mate beat your ass out ..

Both of them laughed their ass of not caring about anything... But suddenly dk stopped laughing which made yn to look at him...

Dk started to lean near yn... When their lips are about to collide... An annoying high pitched voice echoed through the hallway which startled yn and annoyed dk....

Yn pushes dk lightly when that annoying person who ruined their moment approaches them...

??: dokyeom ahhh... are you fine?... What happened to you?... Did this witch did something to you?...

Dk who was being annoyed by that person's rambling...

Dk: stop it Irene noona... I'm alright and nothing happened to me... Now if I had cleared your doubts could you please leave us alone...

Yn was sitting there awkwardly without knowing what to do...

Irene glared at yn and turned to dk with her innocent smile and said...

Ir: okay minnie meet m-

Before she could end her sentence the bell rang... After telling yn, dokyeom left the place leaving yn and Irene alone....

Thank you for your support guys ....I hope you all enjoy this episode....