Chapter 3

Karate class was hell

Karate class was hell. Johnny made them do some sort of workout till someone would spill about trashing the Miyagi do dojo.

"This all could be over in an instant." Johnny yelled. "The decision's yours! Who trashed the Miyagi dojo? Y'all know I'm no fan of LaRusso's, but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here. At least not anymore. So, I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi do?"

"It was not me, sensei. I would never disrespect another man's dojo—" Raymond spoke.

"Shut your cakehole, chubs." Johnny interrupted. "I'm not looking for excuses. I'm looking for answers!"

"Sensei, we really don't know who did it." Miguel breathed heavily.

"Somebody knows something. Question is.. who's gonna break?" Kreese spoke up.

"I'm gonna break whoever did it!" Emery scoffed.

A phone started ringing. "Keep going! We can do this all day." Sensei Lawrence walked into the office.

After a bit Mitch came up to sensei Kreese. "Sensei, we need a water break."

"Two minute break." The man said.

"About time." Em groaned.

She walked into the office to see her dad with a frown.

"Hey, what's up?" She said.

He sighed. "One of my old friends is in the hospital. He's most likely to die."

"You should go."

"What?" He questioned.

"You should go to the hospital." The girl said. "Kreese can take over the class and I'll beat the person who trashed Miyagi do up."

He laughed. "Yeah you do that. Make sure Kreese doesn't teach anything I wouldn't."

"Yeah, okay."

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

Kreese made them do another intense workout.

"He's not gonna let up." Miguel spoke. "We gotta figure out who did it."

"It's probably assface." Emery said.

"Hey, screw you!" Mitch stood up.

"What did you just say to me?" The girl sassed.

"You really wanna do this right now?" He questioned.

"You bet I do." She would beat him up but Tory and Miguel was keeping them away from each other.

"Stop!" Kreese yelled. "Would you really like to know who did it? It was Hawk."

"You asshole." Emery charged to him but got cut off by Kreese talking again.

"And it was Lawrence."

"Hold up. I did what now?" She asked.

Kreese went on. "And it was Diaz. And it was Robinson, Nichols, Chubs, Red. When one of you makes a move, you all make a move. You live and you die with the consequences and the spoils. Because you are all cobra Kai. Main dojo, five minutes. You're about to begin your real training."

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

"Combat! Aits!" Kreese motioned for the two girls to fight.

Tory and Emery were against each other.

Emery sent a kick to the rib that made Tory stumble a bit. Tory then sent a punch and a kick that didn't land. Tory was about to kick again but Emery punched her and kicked her making her fall.

"Point." Miguel yelled while raising the flag.

"Hit him again." Kreese earned a confused look.

"What?" The girl asked.

"Do you have a problem with that? A fight isn't over until your enemy is finished. You show your enemy no mercy."

Emery went to kick her but stopped herself. "No. This isn't what sensei Lawrence would teach us. So I indeed do have a problem."

"Excuse me?"

"There's no honor in being merciless." Miguel spoke up. "Emery scored a point."

"Yeah, the fight is over." The girl said.

"Sensei Lawrence is right, of course." The man slowly started walking towards the two. "In a tournament, the fighting stops when you land a point. But in the real world, it's not about scoring points. It's about being a winner or a loser. And there are no losers in this dojo."

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

Emery walked outside when the class was over. Turns out someone was waiting for her.

"Hey, Emery." He said.

"Hey, El- I mean Hawk." She corrected herself.

"You know, I'm sorry for ditching you for karate. It was a dick move." Hawk confessed.

"Yeah, it really was. But, hey— at least I don't have to beat your bullies up anymore." They chuckled. "The hair is cool."

"Thanks. Do you still have contact with Demetri?"

"No not really. You?" She asked.

"No. He's a pussy and a nerd. He joined Miyagi do and wrote a yelp review slandering cobra Kai." He scoffed.

"Sounds like him. He always wanted to be a journalist. Can't believe he actually joined Miyagi do, though. Those noodle arms will never last." They chuckled at her comment.

"So.. are we good?" The boy questioned.

"I think so. Although I wouldn't mind to beat your ass up."

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅