Chapter 7

Em knew Tory wasn't okay after the heartbreak so she decided to go to her house with her

She would've taken her to her house, but Robby texted her that he brought Sam there 'cause she was drunk.

They arrived at Tory's apartment. It wasn't that big but Emery didn't care about that.

They went to her room.

"You know, you don't have to do this. Thanks for bringing me home but you can leave." Tory spoke.

"No, Tory. You just saw your boyfriend cheating on you! I can tell you're upset. It's okay for you to be." Emery said. "How about.. we watch some movies and eat ice cream?"

Tory nodded. "I have some ice cream, I'll get it."

As Tory left the room Emery looked around. Her room was basic but really cute.

"So I have cookie dough, if you don't like it I can just go to the mini mart." Tory walked in.

"No, no. It's actually my favorite."

"Mine too." Tory smiled and sat down on the bed next to Emery.

She put the ice cream down on her desk and turned to Em.

"You know, I really appreciate you doing this, but you don't have to. I'm fine alone."

"Tory." Emery grabbed her hand. "Nobody should go through this alone. I'm here for you, always."

And that was when Emery realized how close they were. She kinda freaked out. She was alone with the girl she liked. Should she lean in? She just got cheated on.

A lot of questions drowned her head but she ignored them and leaned in, connecting their lips.

Emery's eyes shot open. "Oh my god." She pulled away. "I shouldn't have done that. Not after what happened. And I don't even know if you like girls like that. I'm so sorry. I should go—"

She got cut off by Tory kissing her.

After a bit they pulled away.

"It's okay." Tory chuckled. "I realized after what happened that I really like you and I should've noticed earlier."

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

Tory and Emery met each other before going into the school.

"You ready? It's okay if you're not, we can just skip, that's fi—"

Tory connected their lips gently.

"Do I have to do that every time you're rambling? If so, I'm not complaining." Tory smiled and intertwined their hands. "I'm ready, and I've got you."

Em smiled. "You're not, uh.. not gonna do anything to Sam right?"

"I mean, she deserves revenge." Tory's smile faded talking about the girl.

"I know she does, but like sensei said; sometimes you need to show mercy."