Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender

Title: Bad Girls Don't Die

Author: Katie Alender

Review: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 

The painful past doesn't stop haunting someone until it gets corrected. The ghost normally haunts ancient and abandoned houses. The negative energy still lurks and will never leave until they are done with the unfinished business. Most of them seek revenge for their sudden death. Bullying is one of the most heinous things one can experience. It affects one's mental health greatly. It can cause someone to end their life. Mental health is crucial to one's life. 

Mental health issues can make you miserable and have negative effects on your relationship with people. It absorbs negativity into your life. I believe in the paranormal. I also believe that if your mental health is unstable, you are more prone to experience it. The reason is you attract them. As the saying goes don't feed the bad wolf. How easy is it to prevent the negative thoughts that consume your whole being? When everyone around you is feeding it and the very reason for your predicament. Sometimes, it takes an accident, a traumatic happening or a painful event to realize things and change your outlook in life. I guess, it's human nature. You gotta get a good beating first to see the significance of something/someone.