A Novel Proposal by Denise Hunter

Title: A Novel Proposal  

Author: Denise Hunter 

Review:🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 

I found this book in a little free library by the church in town. We went for a walk one day and I told hubby to stop by there to look at the books. The cover of the book caught my attention. It looks interesting as I am fond of little free libraries here in our town. I never fail to check the one we have by the playground when we go there. When I saw this book, I thought it would be about a little free library. When I checked the date of publication, it was released this year. I think I've never read a book that was released in the current year. I was excited to read it. 

This is a romance book and I love it. I think it's because of the little free library. Its existence is extraordinary both in fiction and in real life. The main character is an author and I admire Sadie a lot. She's got a fun personality. I wish I was extroverted. Haha! I love how she wrote her romance book based on her life. It made me wonder if most romance books are based on real-life stories, especially the ones that don't claim they are based on something. Sam's reaction upon knowing about Sadie's manuscript is to be expected. Who wouldn't get upset when you found out someone wrote a book about your story? Especially without permission. 

One mistake can lose someone's trust. Just one! Mistakes ruin relationships no matter how trivial or big the mistake is. This is true for people who have never loved someone genuinely. If you truly love someone, their mistakes won't diminish your love for them. I'm talking about the shortcomings that don't harm anyone's well-being. I don't believe in second chances but love completely changes that. No wonder why people still accept their loved ones who cheated on them numerous times. Love can make someone blind towards their loved one's shortcomings. Relationships are doomed to fail when one of the couple loses trust. They might still love them but the fear of getting hurt again will remain throughout the relationship. 

I love how Sadie told Sam her decision. Sam never stopped loving Sadie after what she did. It's evident by reading her book (unpublished) till the last page. Sadie sent her book right after she finished writing it. Sam made time to read it the whole night. My favorite part is when they saw each other at the airport. Sadie returned to the island to apologize and confess her feelings. Sam emerged from the cab when she was about to hail a cab. Sam wanted to go to New York to do the same thing. They reconciled at the airport. 

I can't remember the last time I read a romance book and this one impressed me. I didn't regret taking this from the little free library. It's my first time to read a book with a little free library in it. This is an exceptional read! 

I will return this to the little free library and not by the church but by the playground in town. I hope the next person will enjoy reading this.