Chapter 9: Leshy

"Welcome Leshy to the cult," The Lamb greets as he extends his hand.

Leshy feels around in a panic, "I-I can't see! Where is my crown? Lamb! I know you're there! I can smell you!!" Leshy gets up and backs away, "What has become of us...?"

The Lamb slowly walks towards Leshy, trying to scare him more than he already is, "Leshy...it's okay, it's okay Leshy....you aren't a god anymore. I don't know where your crown is."

Leshy feels around, grabbing the Lamb's face and making out textures, "Where...Where are my siblings? Last I remember I was in a never-ending cycle of...my death...WHERE ARE MY SIBLINGS!?"

"I...I haven't gotten them yet...I'm close but..they aren't here yet.." The Lamb explains.

Leshy sniffs around, "Wait...is that..." Leshy's voice drops, "Narinder..."

The Lamb gives a nervous look and sighs, "Yes...he is...here too...I wasn't going to introduce him just y-" The Lamb was cut off by Leshy pushing him off and running around, smelling the air and feeling around.

"Brother!! Where are you!?" Leshy yells before running into a light pole.

"Leshy!" The Lamb runs over and helps him up.

"Let me go! I don't need your help!! Where is my brother!?" Leshy yells.

"He's not here! He's in his cabin." The Lamb explains.

"Take me to him! Now!!" Leshy demands.

"Not now Leshy, I should get your other sib-" The Lamb was cut off.

"Please!! I want to see my brother again!!" Leshy seemed desperate, "My other siblings would never let me see him again! Please!"

The Lamb sighs and gently grabs his hand, "Fine...alright. Come along." The Lamb takes Leshy to Narinder's cabin, "We were going to give it at least a few days."

Leshy doesn't reply as The Lamb knocks on the door, "Narinder...I'm sorry but...there's been a change of plans."

It was silent for a minute before there was a voice on the other side, "I thought you said you would give a few days."

"I tried to explain but...he begged really hard," The Lamb says. It went silent for a minute before the door opened.

There stood Narinder, nervous as he stared at his brother, whose injuries seemed to be staring at him harshly, but that nervousness seemed to be cut short when Narinder pulled into a tight hug.

"Brother!!" Leshy cried, "I'm sorry!!"

Narinder went stiff, 'Shit...' he thought. This felt weird...does he feel anything towards Leshy? Anything siblings should? Did he feel guilty about taking out his eyes?

But either way...he had to make The Lamb trust him...so he hugged back, "I'm sorry too, Lesh... I'm sorry too..."

Leshy clung tightly to Narinder, his heart overflowing with relief and longing. "I missed you so much, Narinder," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion.

Narinder patted Leshy's back...maybe he didn't know his siblings that well, he didn't think this would be Leshy's reaction, "I missed you too, Leshy."

Leshy pulled back slightly, his blind eyes searching Narinder's face for any sign of sincerity that he wouldn't be able to see, "Do you mean it, brother?" he asked.

Narinder met his brother's gaze and continued to act, "Yes, Leshy," he said firmly, masking his real emotions, "I mean it with all my heart."

-What do you all think?

-Word Count: 564