Chapter 10: Heket and Kallamar

The Lamb had been grinding like hell the last few days, going through Anura and had unlocked Ancherdeep.

The Lamb had ordered for a special place for Leshy to rest, placed relatively close to Narinder as per Leahy's request.

Narinder had been dreading Heket and Kallamar coming though the portal in the middle of the cult; Heket was extremely hot-headed and Kallamar was kind of arrogant, no way they would forgive him.

But soon enough the day came, The Lamb had just come back from a crusade and Narinder saw the portal light up. He immediately ran back to his cabin, god he felt like a coward.

The Lamb walked up to the portal and extended a hand; it was Heket. "Welcome to the cult, Heket."

Heket at first just stared at him in fear, trying to speak but words barely came out but soon she managed to push out a small, "........Feed me....."

The Lamb immediately went to the stove, wiped up a basic and easy meal for Heket. When they walked back and handed it to her, she immediately devoured it.

"....It's....ok...." she looked around, "Where.....this?"

"This is my cult, Heket. Cult of the Lamb...." The Lamb explained.

"Siblings...where...are..." Heket looks around, to a bit of a panic.

The Lamb plays with their fingers, "Not all of them are here, Heket...but Leshy is...and soon Kallamar."

"Leshy....bring me....too....Leshy...." Heket demands as she gets up and off the portal. With that it glows again, feeling the person on it was off and immediately spawning in the next person.

Heket jumps a bit but immediately gets down on her knees and hugs the person when she sees it's Kallamar.

Kallamar jumps at the touch and tries to pry her off, "What is this? Shamura, Heket? Leshy? I feel... bleugh." he then opened his eyes and saw who it was, "Heket!! Oh Heket I never thought I would see you again!!" he exclaims.

Heket grabs Kallamar's face as he smiles, "Kallamar..."

"Huh?" Kallamar asks before reaching for his ears, "I can't...hear...where's my crown?" Kallamar looks around for his crown and sees The Lamb. He jumps, "Ah! Not again!!"

The Lamb holds up his hands, "Hey hey! Calm down! I'm not going to kill you again!"

Heket narrows her eyes, "Deaf...idiot..."

The Lamb's face drops, "Oh...right..um..."

Heket holds up a finger and proceeds to sign to Kallamar what The Lamb said. Kallamar seemed to calm down at that, "Oh..t-thank god....where's my crown?"

Heket looked at The Lamb, "Gone...I don't know where it is...but it's not here anymore."

Heket frowns and signs it to Kallamar who also frowns, "Gone? So no powers...and no hearing...."

Heket shakes her head and signs "No...no powers and no hearing...or voice..."

Kallamar sighs before his eyes widen, "Wait! Where are the others!? Shamura, Leshy!?"

Heket nods and signs, "Leshy is here!" Heket turns to The Lamb, "Leshy....now..."

The Lamb smiles nervously and nods, "Right...come along."

Heket grabs Kallamar's arm and pulls him along as The Lamb goes to Leshy's cabin.

Narinder ducks out of the window's view, hoping his siblings didn’t see him. They didn’t, thank god.

The Lamb knocks on Leshy's door, who answers after a few minutes. He stares into space for a few minutes, confused, before The Lamb remembers, right, he's blind, "Leshy...Heket and Kallamar are here."

Upon hearing this, Leshy immediately smiles and locates the two of them by smell, pulling them into a tight hug.

"Brother! Sister!! I'm so happy you're back!!" Leshy exclaims.

Heket smiles and chokes out a, "Us...too....Kallamar...deaf."

Leshy tilts his head as it takes a minute for him to understand what Heket said due to her broken sentences, it then clicks, "Oh!" Leshy signs to Kallamar who smiles and wipes a tear.

"Where's Shamura?" Kallamar then asks.

"I'm getting them next, just hold, I'll go now....just um..." The Lamb stares at Narinder's cabin nervously, hoping Leshy doesn't take them there, but if Leshy reacted well then maybe they would...not worth the chance at the moment though, he needs to get Shamura.

-What y'all think?

-Word Count: 708