Sick (🏐)

Warning : Swearing, Mention of Dead People.

Haikyuu x The Promised Neverland Crossover SickFic.

Where Hinata is Emma and his past is revealed to the team.

×

Sick : Hinata
Caregiver : Karasuno Team

×

Hinata, before he went to Karasuno, lived in an orphanage. He was known as Emma, and he had two friends, Ray and Norman.

Hinata hides his female features. He wants to change genders and forget he ever lived as Emma, forget he ever had to escape that hell full of demons.

×

Hinata was walking towards the gym when he heard a loud commotion.

" Huh? What's going on? "

He entered the gym to see all the team screaming at each other.

" That's not Hinata!! Look, that's a girl! Who the fuck sent this shit?!?! "

Kageyama screamed, his brows furrowed in anger.

" Hey guys! What's going on? "

Hinata questioned, waving at his teammates and giving his usual big smile.

" HINATA! IS THIS YOU?! "

Kageyama showed his phone, showing a photo of when Hinata was Emma. Hinata's eyes widened in shock, but he quickly gained his composure.

" Huh? N-no, that's not me... that's some random girl. I don't know her. "

Hinata said with clear nervousness in his voice as he hoped the team would believe him.

" Guys.... there is a new photo. "

Sugawara muttered, with fear in his voice.

" What the fuck is this Hinata?!?!? "

Kageyama showed another photo, this time a photo of dead Connie. Hinata's eyes widened in shock as he covered his mouth.

" C-Connie...."

" So you know this dead child?!?! "

Kageyama yelled.

" Guys, I think we should stop. "

Tsukishima tried to tell them to stop.

" THIS ONE TOO?! WHERE IS YOUR EAR?! "

Kageyama yelled loudly, showing another picture of Emma without her ear.

Tsukishima growled lowly.

" GUYS! "

His voice finally got through, but it was too late. Hinata dropped to his knees, shaking in fear.

Hinata screamed in pain, gripping his shirt as fresh tears streamed down his face.

" C-CONNIE!! "

Hinata screamed, loud sobs coming from his mouth. The entire team stood there in shock. Tsukishima rushed over to Hinata.

" What the fuck is wrong with you Kageyama?!?!? Clearly Hinata can't handle this! "

Kageyama stood there, his arm falling to the side as he dropped his phone.

" I'm... I'm sorry. "

Kageyama muttered. Tsukishima kneeled down next to Hinata. As Tsuki was about to touch the shorter orange hair boy, Hinata grabbed Tsukishima's hand with both his hands.