*A beating and the domination of the Inuzuka clan. Theory part 5

Naruto's skills are: elemental techniques of the 5 elements, as well as certain techniques created by himself, low jonin level Taijutsu, high chunin level Genjutsu, high jonin level chakra, and level 15/20 fuinjutsu. Any other stats are low jonin level. As you can see, Naruto is not OP. He achieved the level he possesses based on 9 years of training.

Well it's time to show who has the fangs and put the idiots in their place. Those were Naruto's words.

Don't be confident, I know you are strong, but in my clan there are many people of jonin level. And I don't want to see you hurt. Hana said worried.

Naruto answers her while caressing her cheek: It's okay honey, I remember that I have several tricks that even you don't know. My goal is to be the strongest of all and this is a good time to show my progress.

After a chat, the couple is seen entering the Inuzuka compound and catching everyone's attention.

They arrive at the main mansion, which is where the clan matriarch and Hana's mother used to live.

Wow, so you are the boy who conquered my little girl. Said Hana's mother.

I introduce myself, I am Tsume Inuzuka, leader of the Inuzuka clan and judging by your face you do not agree with the elders of my clan.

Naruto seriously replies: I am Naruto Uzumaki, In the future, I will change my name to Yoriichi Tsugikuni and I come to claim Hana Inuzuka as my own. If you or your clan stand in my way then I will fight.

Tsume smiled showing his sharp teeth and replied: You have a lot of nerve to talk to me like that brat, but you don't decide my daughter's future.

Naruto hardened his gaze: I won't waste oxygen talking to you, bring me your best men and the idiot who wants my Hana and if I defeat them she will be mine.

Listen idiot, I don't know you, you can't demand anything from me. And you have nothing to give me in return so I won't accept it.

Naruto let out a slight laugh and replied: if you defeat me I will give your clan a technique of my clan or rather future clan.

Tsume curiously nodded for Naruto to demonstrate his technique.

Naruto lifts his hand a little and raises a finger and from the tip a lightning bolt forms. Tsume was going to make fun of that little thing. But Naruto shushed her when his finger pointed at a tree and the lightning from his finger came out at high speed and went through the tree leaving a big hole.

WHAT WAS THAT. Tsume exclaimed because she had never seen a technique that looked harmless and was so lethal.

That my dear mother-in-law was my Lightning Piercing Bullet Jutsu. Was Naruto's proud reply.

At that moment they heard footsteps approaching, they turned out to be the elders of the Inuzuka clan and the eldest said: Young shinobi, we accept your duel. If you win you will have Hana Inuzuka and if you lose you will reveal that technique to our clan as well as we will be the only ones to use it and it will not be shared with anyone.

Naruto answers: That's fine with me. I will give you 30 minutes to prepare your warriors.

Brat have more respect. That was said by one of the clan elders who didn't like Naruto's way of acting.

I will talk to you with respect when you earn it, in my eyes you are just greedy old men.

tsh. was the snap of the elders. Without saying anything else they went in search of the strongest fighters.