* Conquest. Theory part 10

A couple of months passed, while Naruto explained to Mito how to use the kyubi mode. Naruto himself assimilated the power of the 9 jinchuriki. With that extra power Naruto had access to any elemental Jutsu, as well as the sub-elements.

It was also used to celebrate Naruto and Mito's 15th birthday.

Everything was fun until a drunk Kushina wanted to defile our protagonist in full celebration.... It took a lot of help to calm her down, although it had an unexpected ending.

POV FLASH BACK

Nee Nee Nee Naru hip... Yo. yo hip hip hip, You know I love you.... She moves closer to Naruto and her hands run all over Naruto's chest....

Naruto, somewhat flustered, replies: Kushi-chan, Stop drinking already, I think you're already too drunk....

Snif Snif maybe... maybe I'm ugly for you....Kushina was about to cry....

No no, of course not, you're very pretty kushi-chan....

Ju ju ju sassy Naru.... If you insist so much, let's do it! Here and now.... Make me yours, my hot sexy redhead....

Naru even more nervous: Ku..ku Kushina, everyone is watching us....

And so it was, the whole Inuzuka clan or rather those closest to Naruto, who were mostly his partners and the women of the clan. They watched the scene with giggles, though some were clearly jealous.

Naruto's words did not stop her, they did the opposite effect, as Kushina felt very, very excited, it was so much that she threw herself at Naruto, lying him on the ground and began to make a movement with her hips and she let out a slight moan....

ENOUGH MOTHER!!!!... Mito reached out to stop his mother, she was red with both jealousy and embarrassment.... She was about to touch her mother's shoulder, but....

Kushina with an other worldly reflex somersaults in the air and knocks her out with a kick towards Mito's face....

Everyone was left with their mouths open and to avoid more problems, several Kunoichi went to stop Kushina....

After 10 minutes they could see the knocked out bodies of the Kunoichi, which were piled on top of each other.... And on top of it all was a happy Kushina....

HAHAHAHAHA I'M AMAZING. DON'T YOU THINK SO NARU-KUN. Those were the words of a drunk but happy Kushina...all the women left standing had a bead of sweat dripping down their faces....

Kushina was going to keep on giving more beatings.... She raised her chakra to the max and worried the women in the place.... She jumped and when she landed a crater was created around her.... Kushina had a dangerous gleam in her eyes that scared everyone...taking another step she stumbled and unbelievably fell asleep......

END OF FLASHBACK.

Naruto called out to everyone in the clan: Listen up everyone. Today I will take control of Konoha. Those of you who want to fight by my side, step forward.

Their loved ones and several more women stepped forward.... All the clansmen thought it was suicide, so they would not participate. In their thoughts. If Naruto died they would stay with their women.

Naruto possessed the power of Kurama and was able to read people's hearts, with a serious look he performed several poses with his hands.

Jutsu wooden stakes. Without hesitation all the men were impaled.

Before criticizing me. Those bastards were waiting for my death, so they could abuse women. That said, most of them calmed down.

Listen, I am strong and it might be enough to take over Konoha, but I will share my power with everyone for a moment so that the victory will be absolute.