* The truth revealed and a new goal. Theory part 6

The concern of the two women was evident, without waiting any longer they called two women from their clan who were experts in medical ninjutsu, to their relief it was only a wear and tear on the body.

This idiot gave me a scare, said the clan matriarch.

Hana let out a light chuckle in agreement with her mother. But mother is our idiot.

Mother and daughter continued talking until they heard a sound and looked in Naruto's direction. He was no longer asleep, but now he was sitting up and looked very thoughtful.

The women didn't wait any longer and ran to embrace him as tears welled up in their eyes.

There, there. Don't cry anymore, you see I'm fine. He gives them a smile that reassures their partners.

Then he gives them a serious look: Tsume, do you have a picture of a Kushina Uzumaki?

Tsume nods his head, although he didn't see the point, anyway, he went to look for a picture of his friend and when he was about to give her the picture. She stops for a moment and places the photo next to Naruto's face.

You, you... you are her son ¡¡¡¡. It was Tsume's voice of surprise and excitement.

Naruto snatches the photo from her and looks at it. Then he gives the photo back to her and shakes his head: She is not my mother, I only bear a resemblance to her, although I don't understand why I have her surname.

Tsume reflects on everything and remembers that one day she observed her friend's daughter. And for a brief second she expelled a very dark chakra.

She could not believe it, she had an idea, but she denied it, it was very cruel, but she wanted to confirm it.

Tell me Naru, do you know that you are the kyubi's container?. Naruto nodded in confirmation. Tell me Naru, have you had contact with the kyubi or have you felt any dark chakra coming from you.

Naruto shakes his head and replies: I have never felt even a hint of the kyubi's chakra. Not even his accelerated healing is present in me.

When he said that Hana was saddened. She was aware of a horrible scar that Naruto had.

Tsume noticed the change in her daughter. Naru I want to see. Those were Tsume's stern words.

Hmmm. Very well. Naruto lifted up his shirt and turned Tsume red, because Naruto had the perfect body, he had some small scars, but her thoughts froze when Naruto turned around and showed his back.

Tsume let out small tears. With trembling voice she asks him: tell me N..na.... Naru who did that to you and when was it. Tsume demanded.

Naruto, somewhat hesitant, finally answers: She was one of the caretakers of the orphanage. As far as I knew, her family was killed by the kyubi attack. On one of my last days there she left me the gift you see on my back.

Tsume had no more doubts. And she feared Naruto's reaction. She exhaled to calm down.

She had a serious look, but the sadness was evident and she revealed the truth to her beloved: Naru, you won't like this, but you are not the jinchuriki, I think you are just a distraction for the real jinchuriki.

Naruto stiffened at Tsume's affirmation, he ducked his head and answered: you know the reason why they did that. From afar it was clear that he didn't like anything he had heard.

You are just a bait, a distraction so that the real jinchuriki can have a normal life....

That answer from Tsume was enough. He was crying in fury. His life was a damn lie, he trained himself to be stronger, so strong that no one could stop him, so strong that the demon inside him would bow down to him. BUT IT WAS ALL A DAMN LIE!!!!!