Trauma (💚)

Sick/Depressed : Bakugou
Caregiver : Todoroki and Kiri

×

Bakugou has nightmares about what he said to Izuku in middle school, and now that everyone knows what he's done in middle school, he's struggling to cope.

Warning : SH, Depression, Sui@de note, Attempted Sui@de, Mention of Abuse, Swearing.

×

" You said that to Izuku?! "

Ochako yelled, her eyebrows furrowed in anger.

The whole class has just learnt Bakugou's true colours.

" I-I..."

Izuku waved his hands.

" Guys, guys! Don't worry... "

" Don't defend him, Izuku!! He told you to take a Swan dive off the roof?! Maybe he should do that instead! "

Mineta yelled.

Bakugou's eyes widened in shock as a dark shadow came over his face.

" Right..."

Bakugou muttered before leaving the classroom. Izuku frowned.

" Mineta! "

Kiri yelled, quickly rushing out of the room to follow Bakugou.

" Hey Katsu! "

Kiri noticed Bakugou was already nowhere to be found.

" Where is he? "

Bakugou had already run to his dorm, tears streaming down his face.

Bakugou was about to run up the stairs when he crashed into someone and fell backwards.

Bakugou stared at the floor.

" S-sorry..."

He mumbled.

" Bakugou? Are you crying? "

Bakugou heard Todoroki's voice. He looked up at the two coloured hair boy.

" T-To...doroki? "

Bakugou let out a sob. Todoroki's eyes widened. He quickly kneeled down and placed his hand on Bakugou's cheek.

" What happened? "

Todoroki asked, worried for Bakugou.

" T-They all know... I'm a.. a bad person. "

Bakugou muttered. He tried to hold back his tears as he sighed, shaking his head.

" Sorry... nevermind. "

Bakugou stood up, pushing past Todoroki and going to his dorm, locking the door.

Bakugou looked around the room, his eyes landing on the photo of his mother. He growled lowly and used his quirk to explode the picture frame and burn the picture.

" I fucking hate you! "

Bakugou yelled.

" You ruined me! I was never enough! Why wasn't I enough?!?!?!? "

Bakugou sobbed, small explosions coming from his hands as he could barely control his emotions. These explosions were causing burns on his arms.

Bakugou soon calmed down enough to stop using his quirk. He sat down at his desk and grabbed a piece of paper.

" I'm sorry..."

Bakugou wrote on the paper using a pen.

" I'm so sorry Izuku... I hurt you, I was jealous of you. You had no quirk, and yet your mother loved you so much. Me? I have one of the coolest quirks, and my mother continues to beat me... "