Authors Note/explanation

Ok so this is my first story. so pls don't judge me. I did put my own OCs in this. one of them is Izuku's daughter. Who is 5. But we will get into that later. Ok I will be talking about 3 family's that are very important to the story so plz read. Izuku is 18 and Dabi is 20. So, this is of legal age to date. and remember that THIS IS AN ALTERNAT UNIVERS SO NO HATE!!!!

Midoriya Family

Everything was going great with Mrs. and Mr. Midoriya until Izuku was born and Inko found out that her husband was the topmost dangerous villain in Japan. After finding out what Izuku's quirk was she left her husband. Izuku soon got All Mights quirk also. His original name is Toshinori Yagi. Inko soon remarried Toshinori. After a while Toshinori and Inko both started to abuse him. But soon the physical abuse turned into sexual abuse. Yagi over worked him. Inko made him work for money. Soon after Izuku got his first heat Yagi got him pregnant with a little girl name Alisa. She took Yagi's last name. she is 5 at the start of this story. When Izuku leaves for college, he takes Alisa with him, and you will see that in the next chapter. Izuku's dad is a Class A Alpha, Inko is a Class A Omega, Toshinori is a Class A Alpha, Izuku is the only Class Z Omega and the only one left in Japan, Alisa is too young to know about her second gender.

Bakugo Family

Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugo are amazing parents. They have 4 kids. A set of triplets and a single child. The eldest is 20 years of age she disappeared at the age of 18. Her name is Himiko Bakugo. Mitsuki is a Beta. Masaru is a class A alpha. Himiko is a Class A alpha. The triplets are all Class A omegas. The triplets are Katsuki Bakugo, Ayama Bakugo, and Monoma Bakugo. They all are a happy family for the most part. The triplets do miss their older sister. Katsuki has his mom's temper. Ayama has his dad's attitude. Monoma has his mom's ego attitude and his dad's sweetness. All the boys are 18.

Todoroki Family

Rei and Enji Todoroki were forced to marry. Rei was put in the hospital for the fact that she was the one to abuse the kids behind Enji's back. Enji only neglected the kids for work because he felt like complete shit. Rei is a class A omega, Enji is a class A alpha, Toya is a class Z alpha, Fuyumi is a Class A omega, Natsuo is a class A omega, Shoto is a class A alpha. Toya left to save his family and ruin his mother's reputation, since she ruined his father's reputation, everyone thinks he's dead but his father. Toya is 20 years of age. Fuyumi stayed with her father to help around the house. She is like a mother figure to everyone in the family, she is 19. Natsuo is in collage to be a doctor he comes for family dinners every once in a while, since he's so busy with his collage. Natuso is also 19. Shoto is 18 and he still goes to UA he is together with Katsuki. 

Me

OK that's about it. I will explain more about the classes of the omega verse in the next authors note. But thank u for reading this and if u have any requests of different animes I may or may not know them just let me know. ok I'll let u get to the story.

this was 603 words.