The truth about it all

Dabi's Pov

I got up that morning to the sound of knocking on the door to my dorm room. "WHAT" I yelled. and it was crazy who answered. "The boss wants to see us for the next mission. Miriko, Hawks, their baby, and the unborn baby, so their whole family is here. Plus, some other heroes and vigilantes and heroes in training." Crazy said in one breath. I sighed and got up to get dressed. "I'll be down in a few minutes.

......

After I got dressed and went downstairs, I seen everyone including the Bakugos and my family. I look at Big Boss. "So, what is this meeting about Big Boss." I asked. he looked at me and told me "This meeting is to see who my son's mate is. The reason I say this is that my son is going into deep depression. Due to not finding his mate. Technically Class Z Omegas are supposed to find their mate by the time they are at the age of 16. My son is 18 turning 19 in a month so him not having his mate. Plus, with him not having his Alphas pup and someone else's he has went from stressed to depressed. So, I'm calling everyone that he is either close to or not to see if they have a connection." is what he just explained to me. I nodded. "So, how are we going to do this?" I looked at him confused. "We are setting up an area in ground beta to where he's going to sit and people will touch him one by one. So that he doesn't get overwhelmed nor over stimulated from the hormones." Aizawa said. Kirogiri was behind the bar making drinks. Which is normal but he looked away from Big Boss. I shrugged it all of and nodded my head in understanding.

author POV-

Everyone was lined up in order from their second gender. Dabi and the villains were all in the back. It was over 2 hours before Izuku said it was time for a break.

Izuku's POV-

why did I sign up for this. Alisa was playing in the huge ass pack & play that my father set up for her. About an hour of a break, I went back and sat down. I only had 2 people left which was Toga and Dabi. I started to get nervous. Toga lightly touched me, and I felt a spark but not the mate kind more like the little sister kind. I had this ridge to protect her. I let my eyes glow a gorgeous bluish green. "Toga we are not mates but can I talk to you later?" she nodded her eyes were glowing this beautiful yellow color also. She went and sat down. Dabi walked up to me and lightly touched my face. All of a sudden, I felt safe and wanted by him!! I nuzzled his hand. I whispered "So, you're my mate??" he smiled lightly, and I noticed all the scars on his face. I put my hand on them and my glowed green. A few moments later all of his scars were gone. One of my meany quarks are a very strong healing, which I don't use often unless I have enough energy or an emergency. He looked gorgeous. He smiled at me and said thank you. "May I kiss you??" he asked me, and I nodded and then he gave me a sweet passionate kiss which I loved. "I HAVE FOUND MY MATE!!!" I yelled and everyone clapped. My father walked up to him and spoke. "You ever hurt him in any way I will kill you. do you understand me, Dabi??" I dead ass punched my father in the rib cage. "I FINALLY FOUND MY MATE AND YOU THREATEN HIM???!!!" my father laughed same with Dabi. I smiled and walked to get Alisa but Dabi picked her up instead. "let me take her beautiful you need a break." he told me and rubbed my cheak. I teared up but said ok. and we all went home. Alisa was asleep and Dabi was going to stay in the guest bedroom so that i can have a little space. thats when we all fell asleep.

Izuku's eyes when they were glowing

Togas eyes when the were glowing

Dabi without his scars