finally free

Izuku's POV

I wake up in a room. I see Hawks. " Hawks what's going on. why the hell am I in one of the rooms to hold a villain. Why are we in here. did we do something wrong. oh god what did I do. did Yagi tell them I'm psycho!!!" Miriko comes over and sits in front of me. "No Hun you're not it's for our safety. The hero society has been corrupted by the fake heroes. They want to kill all the omegas even if they are kids. They also want to experiment on them. They are also after the Class Z Betas since they are like omegas. Its ridicules for how they are doing this, so the real heroes are ganging up with all the villains, vigilantes, and traitors so that we don't have to deal with this Midoriya. So please just relax." I relaxed "where's Alisa?" she looked over to the crib with Alisa in it who was sleeping. "Aizawa will come get us when this shit is over." I nodded and laid down since I had a headache. Miriko sat on the bed next to me. "So do you plan on going home after this Miriko and Hawks?" They looked at me and shook their heads no. "we are going to be staying in the underground part of UA. UA grounds are becoming a home for all. Also to stop the hero society." 

i started to relax more due to the fact i was with people that I could trust, but now everything I thought was wrong with the hero society was correct. but why would they want omegas to die we are supposed to be the ones to protect the pups, take care of our mates. Why do they want to experiment on us what did us omegas' do to deserve this. Ugh I have a headache thinking about this. I put my hands on my head since i was getting a headache. I look up to see Alisa was awake, to I got up and got her out of the crib she was in. "Hello pup how are you doing?" I asked her. "ims otay mama i just scward for ower sawfty." I look at her. she has my smarts and educate vocabulary. "Everything is going to be alright my pup I just want you to be very quiet for mama. Ok??" I asked her and she shook her head ok. She laid on my chest. "So Keigo what's the plan for all of this I need to know." 

He looked at me and sat down "So the plan is to kill the symbol of peace. Then take your mother to her death due to the fact she abused you and your daughter. AFO wants to get his point across to the whole world that All Might is a piece of shit and a fake. The way this is going to go is that we are going to be getting the world back into order and not a fucked-up mess. They are going to bring us back up when it is safe. All the omegas have been put under protection due to this. Other schools are also doing this to protect all of us." I nodded. To be honest I don't care if my mother dies due to what Shes done to me and my pup. I haven't had a heat since before Alisa was born. Which is scary due to the fact of when my heat shows up, I may be in emence pain. I also have a mark on my wrist and thighs that have a blue flame and chain around it. It's my mate mark I'm pretty sure. Class Z Omegas always get a mate mark where their mate loves about you the most. My daughter is also supposed to be getting her quark here soon since she is five. 

My plan is after all of this I'm settling down and having time with my daughter. next thing I know I see Aizawa come into the room. "Its time." here goes nothing.....

Author: I'm sorry It taken this long to update. I've been very busy with school so yea. I do plan on updating during the summer. so please stay tuned for more. If you guys have any requests for another story, I should do, please let me know. The animes are Black Butler, Demon Slayer, 5 deadly sins. I've also watched Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss.